DAY 8

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Day 8 of 90

Focus T25 Week 2 Day 1

Today was ALPHA Cardio and I feel like I did a little better than last week, only stopped for a drink twice just for a second :) Some of the moves are still a bit difficult for me, my legs / body just can't move as quick in all those different directions all at once like these people lol

I hope everyone has a good Labor Day, I myself am going to a BBQ, I am going to enjoy myself but Im also going to try no to over-do it ;)

Replies

• Carmen_Sierra
    Carmen_Sierra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did 35 mins of Shaun T Rockin' Body "Rock It Out". It kicked my butt.
    Lol I also can't keep as fast as they go. But we are getting there, woohoo!!
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Not really "workouts" persay but I spent 2 hours tearing apart/cleaning up my room so it can be measured for new carpet on Wednesday. I just got back in from spending 30 weeding and harvesting out in our garden.

Have a great Labor day everyone!
  • sissy848
    Options
    Today was Yoga X and it was 90 minutes of stretching, sweating, and putting my body In positions that I know was never intended.
    But I felt so good when it was done.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Good job getting in your workouts and physical activity during the holiday. I'm going to be starting week 9 of Focus T25 today. I have RIP'T Circuit. I like this one because you get to use weights. No picnic today, but I did attend a picnic yesterday and my eating wasn't the best. I'm going to be buckling down these last 2 weeks of T25. Time for me to really FOCUS! Everyone have a great day!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Today should be fun. I'm getting myself ready to go on a long hike thrgh a state park (despite the crummy weather). This will be the first time I do the Jillian Michael's workout later in the day instead of first thing in the morning, we'll see how it goes! Picnic lunch packed and lots of water ready to go! Everyone have a great day!
  • GmomLinC
    Options
    Re cap of last week......... just 1 day off from exercise. Other days combined, I logged a total 24 miles of WATP….3.5 miles of which using hand weights. Total weekly exercise time : 5 hours, 53 minutes. My goal for this week........25 miles.

Started out this AM with WATP's 45 minute/3 mile slim & sleek walk.

Happy Labor Day, everyone! Enjoy your day if you have it off from work!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I just finished level one day 8 of the 30 day shred. It is still early though so I will probably find something else to do before the day is over. I only have two more days of real activity before my surgery so I am trying to do as much as possible. I will continue to work on my arms after my surgery though.
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! I had the day off so I had some time to do more than normal. Got in a 2.5 mile brisk walk, some swimming and I started level 2 of the 30 day shred. I enjoyed it more than level 1 but I have some serious work to do on planks! I stink at those! :ohwell:

I'm off to start planning the rest of the week!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Great job guys!!!