Weekly Chat Thread Sun 9/1 - Sat 9/7

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
I must say it's great to be back! I just finished week 5 of Focus T25 and my results were horrible:sad: Gained 5lbs!! then on week 5 lost 0.8...So I am back to Turbo Fire! It worked before, so I'm gonna try it again! Going for the 12 weeks of the Class Schedule on Beach Body. Somethings gotta give!! Starting tomorrow and I can't wait:bigsmile:

Replies

• angie_04
    Options
    Week 1 Day 1
    Fire 30+Stretch10 burned 361cals!! It's great to be back at what I LOVE!!

e4bd0f52da868ab.gif
  • angie_04
    Options
    Day 2/HIIT15+Stretch10
    Burned 192 cals and feel great this morning!! Really wish more ppl would log with me :) What happened to everyone???

e4bd0f52da868ab.gif
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Will be starting a Turbo Fire challenge today!!! Glad to be doing this again along with my other workouts!! Plan for the day is Fire 30 and Stretch 10.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Will be starting a Turbo Fire challenge today!!! Glad to be doing this again along with my other workouts!! Plan for the day is Fire 30 and Stretch 10.

Sounds great:smile: I love Fire 30!!
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I will be Starting a round in a few days when school starts. Do you also follow the food plan. I am looking to loose about 10 lbs.
  • angie_04
    Options
    I will be Starting a round in a few days when school starts. Do you also follow the food plan. I am looking to loose about 10 lbs.

I did not the first round and lost really well! I gave my self one treat day a week too. This time I think I need to watch what I eat more for sure! That's the hard part for me. Working out is easy, food is not. Someone posted a pic this morn on FB and it says to lose weight for your macros to be 45 protein 30carbs 25fat...I'm gonna really really try to do that, but holy cow!!! 45% protein???? That will be way hard for me!
  • dream_big
    dream_big Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting tomorrow. Took a break to try out chalean extreme and T25 but found I had the best results with turbo so after a summer of really slacking and putting back on almost 10 lbs, I figured perfect time to get serious about it again is my sons first day back at school. Excited to get back into it!!
  • LDeegirl
    Options
    I am so ready to start too! So far I love TF! I am the same I have no problem with my workout but really need to work on my food. I will have to try macros to be 45 protein 30carbs 25fat as you said. Any tips are appreciated.
  • angie_04
    Options
    I'm restarting tomorrow. Took a break to try out chalean extreme and T25 but found I had the best results with turbo so after a summer of really slacking and putting back on almost 10 lbs, I figured perfect time to get serious about it again is my sons first day back at school. Excited to get back into it!!

Yay! Glad I'll have Turbo buddies on the same start week:bigsmile:

My T25 results were BAD :( Let's get this done girl and get some great results!! So excited:bigsmile:
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I miss Turbo Fire! That's why I'm still lurking this board, lol. Just started week 5 of T25. My results have been minimal and nothing like I had with Turbo Fire. I do want to stick with it to see if the Beta Phase brings better results. Definately plan on restarting Turbo Fire in October. Good luck ladies!
  • angie_04
    Options
    I am so ready to start too! So far I love TF! I am the same I have no problem with my workout but really need to work on my food. I will have to try macros to be 45 protein 30carbs 25fat as you said. Any tips are appreciated.

Glad u love TF :) It is a great program! Can't wait to hear everyone's results when it's over :)
  • angie_04
    Options
    Ohhhhh I miss Turbo Fire! That's why I'm still lurking this board, lol. Just started week 5 of T25. My results have been minimal and nothing like I had with Turbo Fire. I do want to stick with it to see if the Beta Phase brings better results. Definately plan on restarting Turbo Fire in October. Good luck ladies!

I went to Beta on week 5 just to see what it was like. Did the whole week and I really liked the workouts better than Alpha..However, I can't stand the thoughts of not losing as fast as I did with TF, and I really feel like I've waisted 5 weeks :( I didn't even lose in inches!! WTH?!?! I will do T25 sometime in the future and finish. But for now I'm sticking with this. I hope that with Beta phase, u get some amazing results. Please keep me updated. I'm rooting for ya :)
  • angie_04
    Options
    Day 4/Fire30+Stretch10
    Couldn't wait to find something to keep my daughter busy so I could work out today! Had a great burn of 393cals and just feeling really great! Think I have Fire55 tomorrow, not positive. That's a fun one:wink:
  • LDeegirl
    Options
    Isn't is so Great when you love your workouts! I decide to do a run tonight. It was a nice night out. Sounds like you had a great workout. Keep up the good work.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Isn't is so Great when you love your workouts! I decide to do a run tonight. It was a nice night out. Sounds like you had a great workout. Keep up the good work.

Yes, it's way easier to do em when ya love em. Lol. I'm not a runner, but would love to be once I lose more!
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the group. I have just ordered Turbo Fire and will be starting in the next few days :) Hoping to make some friends on here along the way! Hope you are all getting along great x