Any regular UK posters want to add me as a friend?

Options
nerakma
nerakma Posts: 77 Member
It's a little quiet in here when our American cousins are sleeping, so I am looking for some UK friends.

If you want to be MFP friends with a running obsessed, calorie counting short woman from Sussex who is into photography and reading when not posting comments on other people's statuses, add me!

My diary is open to friends, because I like looking at others' diaries and think it's only fair. However, I am non-judgemental about yours, just curious - mine isn't exactly something to aspire to!

Replies

• wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm in Wales, I'll send you a FR now. Always happy to have new friends on board. My diary is open to. But I do like food so there's plenty of it around- including chippy chips and pizza (though not this week cause we're broke!)
  • nerakma
    Options
    Hiya

I'm in Wales, I'll send you a FR now. Always happy to have new friends on board. My diary is open to. But I do like food so there's plenty of it around- including chippy chips and pizza (though not this week cause we're broke!)

hi! FR accepted, thanks :smile:
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from London, diary open to the world if they want to look. I log every day and usually comment to all, saying that I will be busy for the next couple of weeks but try to get to all my MFPalers when I can. FR sent.
  • nerakma
    Options
    Hi I'm from London, diary open to the world if they want to look. I log every day and usually comment to all, saying that I will be busy for the next couple of weeks but try to get to all my MFPalers when I can. FR sent.

Hi, FR accepted :smile:
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hello, me too! I've got some lovely friends over the pond, but it's good to talk to people nearer home!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yep, I log regularly :)
  • karenhughes2013
    karenhughes2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in county durham in the north east! Be fab to have some new uk pals!! My diary is open and I'm on every day! 57 lbs to go so any support n encouragement is hugely welcome. Sending a fr now :-)
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am in the Isle of Man. Always on here, diary is open, runner myself (doing GNR in less than 2 weeks).
    Feel free to add me.

Kat
  • nerakma
    Options
    Hi,
    I am in the Isle of Man. Always on here, diary is open, runner myself (doing GNR in less than 2 weeks).
    Feel free to add me.

Kat

brilliant stuff! I haven't got to that sort of distance yet. I have sent a FR :smile:
  • nerakma
    Options
    Thank you Sairah, Camera and Karen :bigsmile:

Edit for typos on stupid touchscreen technology :blushing:
  • GemB77
    GemB77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Always looking for some friendly uk support :). Will send through a request

Gem x
  • nerakma
    Options
    Always looking for some friendly uk support :). Will send through a request

Gem x

Accepted :bigsmile:

hi Gem
  • josywosy
    josywosy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm in Scotland & always looking for friendly support as well as giving it. I'm on here every day & log everything.

I'll add you & anyone else can feel free to add me

:-)
  • Hi josywosy - have sent you an FR. Already friends with OP

Anyone can add me. Open diary, logging daily, always looking for extra support from UK
  • MmmmStrawberries
    Options
    Hiya, I am always open to new friends. Have sent you a friend request. I try to post daily and have just started the 5 2.
  • charissh
    charissh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm Charis from East Yorks, sent a friend request! I come here everyday and exercise quite a bit but am currently suffering from the dreaded shin splints :( diary is open to friends, all are welcome to add me x
  • mikeJ1983
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me they can,

I wouldn't say I'm thrill a minute but my diary's always open & I'm determined to be successful this time round.

I'm Michael from County Durham. You know the fat ginger one
  • spicydragonroll
    Options
    I am totally new to this! more than happy to add friends, no idea if my diary is open or not eeek Id really like one of those funky weight loss goal banners to!! :bigsmile:
  • nerakma
    Options
    Wow! Great response. Thanks guys and hi :bigsmile:
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I am in Kent, not a runner (well only short distances due to a bum knee) but I log daily. Wine and chocolate feature in my diary occasionally :) Feel free to send me a FR, I cant send one as I keep getting the 'Site Temporarily Down For Maintenance' error, grrr!!