Level 1 - Day 6

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
It's the start of a new week & there are only 5 more days of Level 1 :happy: !

Hopefully everyone is ready to go & feeling strong. Remember, when the workouts get tough, tedious, or you simply just wish that the person who invented the jumping jack had never been born... you CAN do this! We are all in this together & will make it all the way through to the end.

Replies

• 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done - although I'm feeling a bit of a fraud as I'm still doing the modified push ups and only using 1 kg weights. At least I'm not taking breaks anymore and don't feel completely wrecked after. Tomorrow 3 lb weights!
  • cmsgrant
    cmsgrant Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am a bit confused...as usual. Are we all doing level 1 all the time? How many days for each level? Last week I did levels one and two once apiece, then level 3 for 3 days. It is probably written somewhere and I did not take the time to read it! Please advise, thank you!
  • drbskinny
    drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am a bit confused...as usual. Are we all doing level 1 all the time? How many days for each level? Last week I did levels one and two once apiece, then level 3 for 3 days. It is probably written somewhere and I did not take the time to read it! Please advise, thank you!

The group is scheduled to do 10 days (2 weeks) at each level (1,2, & 3) to compile the total of 30 days. Everyone is welcome to go on at their own pace, moving to the various levels that they feel they are ready for when they are ready for them, but when setting up the group I felt that an even spilt of our time between the levels would make for the most consistant workout & allow time for us to progress through each level & develope the needed abilities for the ones following :smile:

No matter which level or day you are on, you can always still report back & check in with the group on the most recently posted threads! It's great to hear of your progress, how ever far along!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Okay, I totally misread the initial post. I thought we were doing 5 days at each level. LOL. Oh well, I finished L1D5 and L2D1 this morning. It was nice to mix it up, so I may do L2 this week. I don't want to get off the couch any time soon though. At least I'm not temped to do any labor on Labor Day. ;)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I only finished half the 30ds today. I've got a cold and colds and workouts just don't mix.
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Done for today!
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I started a few days ahead of the group so I started level 2 today. I was getting pretty bored with level 1 even though it was still challenging. I've heard some "horror" stories about level 2 but I have to say I enjoyed it more than level 1. However, I can't plank longer than about 5 seconds so I really struggled with those. I thought i was going to throw up in the second set but I just get picking myself back up off the ground. I'm actually fairly proud of myself although I obviously have a lot of work to do.

Have a great rest of your Monday!
  • trenee35
    Options
    I did my 30 Day Shred Level 1 today. I just completed 30 days of the Thirty Day Shred last week. I am starting over and trying less modifications. I'm telling you , level one kicks my butt. I thought level three was easier. Okay, so that gives us all something to look forward to....LEVEL 3!!
  • leesa0071
    leesa0071 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am behind you guys but completed day 2 today!! Hope to catch up soon !!
  • hottie_in_training
    Options
    Day 6 is done! If Jillian informs me one more time that "I have 400 lb people that can do jumping jacks....so can you", I'm gonna reach through the tv and bop her!!:mad:

Seriously, exercise shouldn't be painful. Burn, yes,,,pain, no. My right knee is in PAIN! Bouncing 200 lbs on my knees can't be good. The jumping jacks are killing me!! I can handle the endurance, its the impact.