Monday Water Challenge 9/2

Options
Hey Group! Who is up for a water challenge?! I had been doing great with my water, but I've been slacking lately! My goal is 128 oz today (I have a 32 oz bottle, so that's 4 for me).

Anyone else need to up their H2O? Ready, set, go!

Replies

• Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you! I usually don't keep track and I should. I've had two bottles already today, but recently I've been drinking coffee or diet soda around this time of day instead of water. Not good. I'm going to fill my bottle now!
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    3 pm, up to about 50 oz! Took the kids up to the Children's museum and park, and ended up having McDonald's for lunch. I did better than I could have, but still, not ideal! It's the last day of summer here, so I am justifying it with that =)

Off to fill my bottle again!
  • AprilMarie85
    AprilMarie85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 4th bottle of water, and each bottle is 16.9 fl oz....
  • I'm in!
    Here's a tip to help stay on track:
    Get a suitable water bottle & some elastic bands.
    If you need to drink 4 bottles of water / day, use 4 elastic bands.
    Start with the bands at the top & move each band down to the bottom each time you empty the bottle.
    Enjoy!
  • michellenichole83
    Options
    I'm in!
    Here's a tip to help stay on track:
    Get a suitable water bottle & some elastic bands.
    If you need to drink 4 bottles of water / day, use 4 elastic bands.
    Start with the bands at the top & move each band down to the bottom each time you empty the bottle.
    Enjoy!

great trick! I'm up to 80, just refilled. Plan on getting 66 more in before bed, for a total of 146 oz!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I drink as much as I can before dinner, but I try to lay off afterwards so I can sleep through the night (I'm 47, this is an issue and I value my sleep!) I usually drink at least 64 oz. but sometimes forget to log it. I like to rubber bands idea - thanks!
  • nanachele68
    Options
    That is an excellent idea, Rob. I think I will start that in the am.

135.2 ounces for me today.
  • Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well, yesterday I managed 8 16 oz bottles. Today I've only had 3 so far, but I'm tryin'. Great work eveyone!
  • michellenichole83
    Options
    That's fantastic! I ended at 166 oz...it's hard to be exact since my kids steal my water bottle all the time!! haha! Good habits start young, though! Only at 32 so far today. Time to refill again!