Staring phase 1 this week

Anyone else starting phase 1 again around 8/27? Looking for people to add to help keep me accountable! :). It's a great program when you are on it!

Replies

• Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Planning on 9/1 for a start date!
  • svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    today i am starting second week of phase 1.. i am here daily, so you can add me..
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    I'm gunna try my best to start today! I just did the first work out. I'm going to do it this time!!!
  • zinatara
    zinatara Posts: 76 Member
    I started on week 2 today!
  • svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    same as me... :)
  • Kai85
    Day 2 done today... One day further then previous attempts! Woot
  • zinatara
    zinatara Posts: 76 Member
    The two first days were the hardest for me, my body was very sore afterwards. But now the workouts feels easier. But that might change when I try workout 3 and 4 for phase 1.
  • adaluc
    adaluc Posts: 14 Member
    I started yesterday. I liked it and will be doing the second workout in a little bit.
  • Kai85
    Day 3 and 4 done. Keeping up the momentum. I don't like the cardio dvd.....
  • cmh7770
    cmh7770 Posts: 31 Member
    I just re started phase 1. Got to phase 3 and just couldnt survive it :(. I am 54 so I decided to go back and restrengthen and begin again. How did you do with thhis total program? Its wonderful but im having issues with exhaustion vs adding back calories, etc.
  • adaluc
    adaluc Posts: 14 Member
    Day 3 and 4 done. I got a day behind because of a major sinus migraine. But I'm really liking this workout. I added in a run today as well. I even talked my neighbor into do the program with me so we are sharing the DVDs back and forth. Kind of nice to have a buddy.
  • Kai85
    Well done guys!

I did day 5 yesterday and have a cardio day planned today. I had a sneaky weigh in and I'm down 4.9 lbs... Unexpected but thrilled.
  • Hey everyone one, am also starting the program tomorrow for the first time and i have 2 questions
    1- What dumbbells to use (weight)?
    2- What kinda resistance band to use?
  • PBlilacs
    PBlilacs Posts: 23
    Congrats on starting the program! You will love it. I started with 5 lbs weights and moved up from there. I now alternate between my light, med, and heavy weights. Have fun and keep with it, you will get great results!
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    I start 9/2
  • dietka975
    I start at the workout 1
  • Kai85
    W2D1 done. I alternate between 3 - 5 lbs
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Have fun...I just finished but did it faster than some. I was already a Jillian enthusiast, so the first DVD's were easier and repetitive to others, but I still enjoyed them....I just did them over a few days, not a week. The last ones were a bit hard for my knees so some I had to skip over, others, I loved.
    I wish, as many have done, that I wrote down the favs, disc 5 7, 9, etc. That way I could go back and do them over and skip the ones that I had to modify a bit. I will have to skim through them again.
    She usually has a balance though, core with jumping, etc. I found her earlier DVD's the first couple of weeks, very encouraging and if you were just starting, she is great. That continues but her encouragement early was a pleasant surprise, I thought she might be "just do it!" ; ) She had to have a large amount of exercises to keep so many DVD's fresh, but she did a good job, I just thought, especially for older women, the jumping rockstar type moves can easily be changed to something else, no need to do crazy things to keep heart rate up.
  • Kai85
    W2D2 Done : )
  • dietka975
    W1D2 kickstart Done!