Calling all you badass fit chicks!

Options

Replies

• NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love it! Need to get more bad *kitten* lifting ladies on my FL as well!! I'll be hitting you all up with requests!:flowerforyou:
  • soph501
    soph501 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'd be very happy to have some more lifting friends so feel free to add me if you want :-) Also on Fitocracy as Soph501
  • MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    add me too!
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    you can add me too
    I love lifting, talking about lifting, and encouraging others to lift :)
  • Brandy1775
    Brandy1775 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just discovered MFP and this group and I'm excited!!! Anyone can feel free to add me. I've been lifting on and off for years, been derailed by several injuries but always manage to come back to the weights. I've never been able to find dedicated women to train with or stick it out. I'd love to chit chat with other ladies with the same weight lifting interests. I work with men all day and it's just not the same. They don't always understand LOL
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you can add me too
    I love lifting, talking about lifting, and encouraging others to lift :)

This! Love it
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me, I just started lifting....and I need some support !!
  • Sabine321
    Sabine321 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    add me too. I just joined a weight lifting class at the college to get in shape.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Jeeezzzz... I would love to be a badass fit chick among other badass fit chicks... :love:
    Add me ladies!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Request sent! All you fit chicks can add me too!! I❤lifting!!
  • coleman45
    Options
    me too
  • _namaste_
    Options
    I would love to be added by any who would like another lifting female on their friends list. I have been maintaining my over 100lb weight loss for a while now. I started lifting with stronglifts 5x5 but have progressed to the All Pro routine. Almost done my first 5 weeks cycle. I also do some HIIT and love hot yoga (vinyasa flow, core power, etc.).
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Would also love to have more women friends on my friends list who love to lift weights and change their body!! Please feel free to add me if you are serious fit chicks.
  • MsBots
    Options
    Friend requests sent!
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm around, don't log regularly right now but I do workout / lift a few times a week minimum. :) I log on fitocracy more - mewooding
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I am pretty bad *kitten* if I do say so myself... I lift 3x a week with stronglifts 3x5 (I'm past the 5x5 point), and do Krav Maga (Israeli self defense martial arts). Sometimes I run as well. I am currently doing a bulk to increase my lifts.

Love to have lifters as friends, especially the ladies! Well, those who eat enough anyway.

ETA: I currently have 21% body fat and can bench triple digits (a couple times anyway)
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm a badass just yet, but I'm certainly a badass in training! I lift weights, pole dance, ride horses and eat like one. Feel free to add me, ladies!
  • jmartis21
    jmartis21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know i"m late - but feel free to add me as well!
  • Tmsmith007
    Options
    Add me too. New, but looking to be stronger, leaner, and fit.