RE Gamma Phase

Options
LisaMfit4life
LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
Hello! With this challenge winding down in the next few weeks, has anyone considered moving onto the Gamma Phase of the T25 program? I would love to keep the challenge going beyond the end of the 10 weeks of this group. I will keep this one going for those who are later in the program, but I would like to start another group for those wanting to go onto the next phase!!! Let me know what you think!!!

Replies

• BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I already have the Gamma DVD's and the schedule. I've heard there is a Hybrid schedule for all 3 phases but haven't seen it.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm a week ahead of this particular challenge, and personally I'm planning to repeat another round of Alpha & Beta. I still have at least 11 lbs to lose before I'm to my goal weight. ( can't decide between 140 & 135) After I get down to 140 I may reward myself with Gamma :)
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Nice!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I'm debating between asylum, and body beast
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Those are great choices. I'm just trying to see if anyone wants to go into the next phase. Have a great day!
  • jnninn
    Options
    I just ordered Gamma today so I will be going on to it following Beta.
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Awesome. I'm hearing so much about Gamma that it really is going to be the next step that will be a challenge, but yet will only make me stronger and more toned.
  • KristaHuyer
    Options
    I definitly think i want to do Gamma after this! Seems like a great NEXT step! :D
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Great!
  • sibalola
    sibalola Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what I am doing after this, I might just re-start the program :) I love T25 & have already lost 6lbs in 5 weeks, but several inches all over & 1 pant size YAY!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's great. This program is awesome, such great results in a short period of time. Have a great day.
  • KristaHuyer
    Options
    I just started Gamma this week but Im a little confused about the Friday double days. My calendor only shows one workout? Any one know why that is?
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Im on alpha phase now but have gamma so will be starting when I am there!
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    There are 2 different schedules for Gamma. I would just follow the schedule that works for you. The Pure Gamma phase is a little bit tougher so I'm sure there's a reason there's no double fridays on that one, but the hybrid schedule does have doubles on friday. Just go with the one depending on your goals. have a great day.