World Service Convention 2013

Options
ms1judy1d
ms1judy1d Posts: 6 Member
I'm new to the group, but not to OA. I post my food on My Fitness Pal not to be rigid about counting calories, but to keep myself out of denial about how much I am eating because I can rationalize and justify anything - typical compulsive overeater, I think!

I was just wondering if anyone was going to the World Service Convention this weekend in Cleveland, Ohio. I am and can't wait.

Replies

• julesoa
    julesoa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am not going although I would love to but it's a long way from the UK. Having said that one year I am going to get to it!! I would love to hear all about it thogh when you et back. I also completely identify with your reasons for being here on MFP. For me it reminds me about portion sizes and that I can't be left to my own devices with food!! :smooched:
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Terri_Wickwire Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not in 2013, but in 2014 it will be in San Francisco -- just a stone's throw away from me! I've never been, and am looking forward to it!!! I've been reading "Beyond Our Wildest Dreams" and it is quite a story about how OA came to pass!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ms1judy1d
    ms1judy1d Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The World Service Business Conference may be what you are talking about, but the place isn't listed yet on the website.
    The World Service Convention is held every three years. Next one is in 2016 in Boston. I'll be planning on attending that one.
    The Convention was great. Lots of fellowship and great workshops.