Favorite Treats!

Options
What are your guys' favorite treats?

Last night I had a bit of dark chocolate and some almond butter together.. YUM! Another one of my favs is fresh strawberries covered in coconut milk- the thick kind :-)

Replies

• chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Raw almonds.
  • QueenWino
    Options
    A piece of toast made from homemade sourdough bread w/jam and a bit of butter on it. Pure love. On the better side of the treat world, I made some greek yogurt, fresh fruit mix that I froze on a bit of crushed graham cracker and cut into bars. One of those is delicious.
  • QueenWino
    Options
    A piece of toast made from homemade sourdough bread w/jam and a bit of butter on it. Pure love. On the better side of the treat world, I made some greek yogurt, fresh fruit mix that I froze on a bit of crushed graham cracker and cut into bars.
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been into eating cranberry almond Kind bars.
  • Tophermak
    Tophermak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Coconut Fat Bombs. . . help get your healthy fats in to meet your macros and taste so good that they feel like a cheat food!!
  • 20togoagain
    20togoagain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    - brazil nuts

- hummus and carrots

- white nectarines (very yummy at the moment)

- when all else fails ... a banana
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I admit I have a popcorn addiction. But good red wine would be ultimate treat.
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Coconut Fat Bombs. . . help get your healthy fats in to meet your macros and taste so good that they feel like a cheat food!!

Do share the recipe!!! I love me some coconut!

I make no bake cookies with coconut oil, oats, maple syrup, peanut butter. YUM!

But I still like icecream too.....eat it almost daily. I try to make my own....but if not I will buy the 5 ingredient or less type.

When I am not wanting sugar....I am totally into almonds with bananas ( taste like banana cream pie to me!), or almonds, raisens and apples. Or apples and peanut butter.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My favorite treats this summer have been peaches from my own peach tree (it's our first year with an actual harvest!!) and blackberries collected during various hikes in the woods of MA and ME.

I subscribe to Graze (www.graze.com). It recently released in the US and the snacks are healthy and all are in the MFP database. Since each week is different it gives me a constantly changing snack to pack for work each day. That's one of my favorite treats, but each day is something different so it's hard to pick just one that I enjoy.

Another favorite summer treat is sliced tomatoes from my garden served with fresh local mozzarella. We sprinkle with sea salt and fresh basil and use white balsamic vinegar or a balsamic glaze. It's the perfect pre-dinner snack or appetizer to bring to a dinner party.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    I make no bake cookies with coconut oil, oats, maple syrup, peanut butter. YUM!

But I still like icecream too.....eat it almost daily. I try to make my own....but if not I will buy the 5 ingredient or less type.

When I am not wanting sugar....I am totally into almonds with bananas ( taste like banana cream pie to me!), or almonds, raisens and apples. Or apples and peanut butter.

Hooray for REAL maple syrup!!
  • Onesnap
    Options
    A piece of toast made from homemade sourdough bread w/jam and a bit of butter on it. Pure love. On the better side of the treat world, I made some greek yogurt, fresh fruit mix that I froze on a bit of crushed graham cracker and cut into bars. One of those is delicious.

We made our own raspberry jam for the first time this summer! (went raspberry and blueberry picking on the same farm in Maine). It came out great and I bet it would taste fantastic on sourdough. Thanks for the idea!