Options
MamaDee2
MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
What do you use?

Replies

• timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    blue cheese, ZERO carbs, oil and vinegar , zero carbs also, read some labels , I like "Kens" dressings sold in most markets, less than 1 gram carb in several of them
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Ranch.
  • peg60
    peg60 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Marie's Chunky Blue Cheese - 0 carbs. I also use it with my chicken along with hot sauce
  • Zuzanna100
    Zuzanna100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ranch or Ceasar

A few carb and sugars but it doesn't stall me. I shop and read the labels, some dressings are less carbs and sugars than others.
    I don't care for blue cheese otherwise I would definitely save what carbs I could.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I dislike ranch & blue cheese but I will check the carb count on the ceasar.

Thx!
  • Semifredo
    Semifredo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good quality olive oil ( 14g of fat per tbsp and no carbs )
  • Zuzanna100
    Zuzanna100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I dislike ranch & blue cheese but I will check the carb count on the ceasar.

Thx!

hint:
    It seems to me that the cheapest type brands usually have the lowest carbs and sugars, so don't overlook the cheapo's.
  • Funky_Mabel
    Funky_Mabel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Check out my diary and you will see I only use about 4 different kinds and only one of them is my go too. I steer clear of anything with soybean oil
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Ranch with bacon or avocado. I just make sure that they net carbs are zero (maybe one).