Level 1 - Day 8

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Day 8 already?! Only a couple of more rounds @ Level 1 & before you know it, Level 2 will be upon us! Way to stick with it & push through to a better you. You may not see the differences in yourself... don't feel discouraged... the internal changes that come with the dedication it takes to deal with Jillian & new or challenging exercises are just a start to the process.

Keep up the great work!

Replies

• mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done in the morning....was so energetic and feel soo good today!:happy:
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Day 8 completed! Zumba tonight. I was so sore yesterday but I feel much better today....Yay!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done! Still doing the second set of push-ups on my knees and rotating arm lifts in the last weight exercise. Hoping to accomplish these both correctly by Day10!

( L2D2-keeping track of this for my own knowledge for the days that I double-up)
  • SMK683
    SMK683 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done and feeling energized and awake!
  • jennifermyers35
    jennifermyers35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Done with day 8! I was really wanting to stop, but pushed through it! Glad I did!
  • leesa0071
    leesa0071 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done for me! Not a bad little workout!
  • Mjnslce
    Mjnslce Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yeah I got it in! I had to take Monday off so I am a day behind but will pick it up on Sat! Great job ladies!
  • trenee35
    Options
    I completed my shred with a little lower intensity as my right hip was hurting all afternoon.
  • sweet_skin
    sweet_skin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Done! Before midnight and thermometer registering 25.8 Phew! Now for a shower!