Weekly challenge 9/3-9/8

Options
I think that weekly challenges will be good to keep everyone motivated and working toward their goal!

This week: DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

10.jpg

Do you usually work out at home? Go for a walk outside! Spend your evenings watching TV? Do jumping jacks during the commercials! Always go back for seconds at dinner? Try drinking a big glass of water instead!

We won't get to our goals by doing the same thing we've been doing. Spend this week doing something you don't usually/wouldn't usually do. My goal is to go to the gym first thing in the morning, instead of getting back in bed after my son gets on the bus. One day down, 2 more to go!

What are YOU going to do differently this week?

Replies

• norahs45
    norahs45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am going to start my training for a 5K. I downloaded an app that basically takes you form 0 to a 5k in 9 weeks of training.
    Starting tonight!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Before work.workouts and not buying any outside food. I meal prepped so I didn't have to.
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I had no choice but to change my routine for this week...perhaps in a not so good way.

My hubbie left for a trip to Nevada on Monday, and he won't be home until sometime on Friday. That means that this wheelchair bound lady is stuck in the house, unless I am attending Bible studies. I have a ride to church but not to the swimming pool.

My only regular work out is one hour of swimming laps each day, but that has to be replaced with do Sit And Fit exercises at home. I will be working out with my weights, but I am so spoiled by swimming each day. I will miss the sun and the water.

This could be a good thing though. Our local pool closed in mid-October, before the winter sets in and the snow starts to fall. This week will get me back to using my indoor exercise routine for a while.
  • mandypie92
    mandypie92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm just back to classes this week so I think Friday I am going to try the gym at school and start incorporating that into my routine!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get in a few miles in the am, instead of just the usual evening run!
  • christinarayburn3
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian MIchael's Body Revolution, and entered week 3 of Phase I. The fact that I can type this means I'm not dead, despite how my body feels :ohwell: :sad:
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and work out as much as I can before work, and also after work.