Small but proud moment

Options
ChiJenn
ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
I began 30 day Shred on Aug. 20th and am on Day 10 L1 today, took a couple days off in between to rest my knee. On day one I couldn't do 1 push up on my toes. Today, I did 6 push ups on my toes. Yeah, I feel like wonder women. Now I have to try and shower with jello arms. Wish me luck!

Replies

• hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! I couldn't do toe push-ups until I'd started JM Body Revolution. Now I'm doing push-up jacks and crow push-ups! Keep up the great work. You'll only get stronger.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    How awesome it that! I still cant do the pushups, I am just barely able to do some girlie pushups and that's a victory for me. I can squat for days, planks are not an issue but pushups...nope. haha
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    hahaha it gets better, every day challenge yourself to do more. by the end i could do all 35 push ups on my toes.

BUT BEWARE..... after finishing lv3 i took a couple of days off, did 2 days of Extreme Shed and Shred (lv1+2) and on 3rd day i did lv1+2 of 30ds again and i couldn't do 5 push ups on my toes, i had to go back to my knees.