• BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    5817 sounds like an inmate number hehe

ha ha ha... OMG I almost spit out my "water". LMFAO!!! :laugh:
  • mdgivens
    mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    5817 sounds like an inmate number hehe

LOL it does indeed. Sadly, the real story behind 5817 isn't nearly as interesting as all that. My original username was based on my Facebook username, michaelgivens5817.

However, now I'm inspired! 5817 needs a better story... :devil:
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hahaha Givens, it's great to know the real story! I just couldn't help giggling at that one :3
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Givens, are you sure I didn't see you on "Lockup?" LOL
  • cc11395
    Options
    OMG!! Stacey has already lost 103!! New heroine!
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    My name is Malia and that works just fine for me :)
  • Gnawcraft
    Options
    Malia is a lovely name :3
  • 808malia
    Options
    Malia is a lovely name :3
  • 808malia
    Options
    Thanks!
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi! My nickname is, coincidentally Jess... Short for Jessica, nothing crazy like Jessaurasophagus or anything... Sadly my parents weren't quite that creative!
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Carysta but you can call my Cary :) Is my gamer-handle but I actually have answered to it IRL lol. Has been my online alter-ego since I've had my first computer.
  • MommyLouLous
    MommyLouLous Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd rather not use my name, so I guess Lou is ok? MommyLouLou (or sometimes with an "s" on the end) is what my little girl calls me.
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cary and Lou(s) to our little clan. I hope you find what you need with us in the way of support for the journey!

Hey, I noticed this morning we have more than 100 members to this group now (Actually 110.)

Hey all you lurkers. We are glad you are playing in the way you are most comfortable, and ditto what I said above. Good fortune smile on us all in this journey to rediscover better health and fitness!
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You all can call me TTG, I guess. My real name is Kristi, so you could call me that too.

I'll even answer to "Hey, you!" if necessary :tongue:
  • kimswisher
    kimswisher Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    kimswisher-kim
  • bird5027
    bird5027 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Lou(s), Kim, and Kristi! Best of luck to you in your journey!
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....I need to pay a little more attention to the forums...

SO many new people since I last read this thread!

Welcome to you all! We will get around to the housekeeping of posting your nicknames up top in a few days.

But in the meantime, let me add my Greeter Smile to the others.

Be you background lurker or forum fiend, have fun, play safe, and journey carefully.

More smiles,
    Mark
  • Gnawcraft
    Options
    So many new people recently - or at least more vocal older members :D Welcome all from the resident pigeon. I am working hard not to peck at your leftovers. I am terrible with names though, so I do apologise if you've let me know your preferred name here and I call you something else, memory is also that of a pigeon unfortunately. Just flap wildly at me and remind me if I call you something else.
  • Canuname
    Canuname Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Canuname here you can call me Russ
    Came up with my user name because of online games I used to play. They always wanted you name your character (toons) so I figured Can u Name That Toon was a good name so started calling my characters Canuname if i wanted a last name it was Thattoon, anyway Russ is my real name and will work :-)
  • cc11395
    Options
    Glad you could join us Russ! Don't be afraid to jump right in where you feel comfortable...we are a pretty amazing group (if I do say so myself)!!

CC