Fibit?

Options
MeganMcK11
MeganMcK11 Posts: 117 Member
Do any of you have one? I am pretty sure I am going to buy one this month, just wanted to see if anyone else uses one!

Replies

• LeeKeplar
    LeeKeplar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit zip and am totally addicted to it. I love the way it keeps track of my steps. :smile:
  • MeganMcK11
    Options
    Do you find that the calorie burn count is close to accurate? Did you buy yours from their website or somewhere else?
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I just got one last weekend. Here is my profile: http://www.fitbit.com/user/27JR5R. Can't really say what I think yet, I haven't had it long enough. Motivating though, and shows me how little I was actually moving on days I thought I was REALLY busy on.
  • LeeKeplar
    Options
    I bought mine off of Amazon and yes I think it is pretty close to accurate. I like keeping track of my steps. the last two days I have gotten in 10,000 steps. for the last couple of months i have been really lazy so it was a goal of mine to get the 10,000 steps in hopefully next week I can bump it up to 15,000 steps. My user name is LeeKeplar on fitbit
  • LeeKeplar
    Options
    My user profile on fitbit is: http://www.fitbit.com/user/22FGMS

Feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to have more friends on fitbit.

I am 47 year old mother of two that just had a grandson born in march 2013. I will be 48 in November. and really need to lose some of this baby weight. My baby is 19 years old. UGH. cant blame it on the baby anymore.
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yes I just got a fitbit zip and love it!!!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit!! I love it! Well... I did until it stopped working :( They've already replaced it once so I just gave up. Might try to change the battery one last time and see if maybe... just maybe it will come back to life!

Happy you are all here!
  • livcurious
    livcurious Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just got one for my birthday last weekend! I'm so excited to track my steps, but I still need to adjust the stride as I'm short and it's overdoing the steps for me.
  • MeganMcK11
    Options
    Well now that I've definitely decided to get one, I just have to figure out which one I want LOL
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit!! I love it! Well... I did until it stopped working :( They've already replaced it once so I just gave up. Might try to change the battery one last time and see if maybe... just maybe it will come back to life!

Happy you are all here!

ME TOO! I am not a fitbit fan at the moment. I am awaiting their next email to find out what I should do. :grumble:
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    The charts did put in perspective for me how I need to keep my intake in check and increase my activity in order to reach that goal of losing 40 by the end of the year. MFP focuses more on each day. Fitbit has a lot of weeks-months charts to visualize.
  • sszbarber
    sszbarber Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit and would love to add any of you as friends so we can challenge each other!!
  • katinasa
    katinasa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hopefully my fitbit should be delivered some time next week!