cancer cells thrive on processed sugar

Options
Not to scare anyone-- but perhpas to provide some further motivation..... Cancer cells love processed sugars!!!

http://www.naturalnews.com/041232_cancer_cells_processed_sugar_research.html

Replies

• LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm not surprised..
  • Sara13CH
    Sara13CH Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I had a total sugar slip today, (going through some strong emotional stuff) and ate a lot of chocolate cake.
  • darla499
    darla499 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I had a total sugar slip today, (going through some strong emotional stuff) and ate a lot of chocolate cake.

Today's a new day.

Isn't it cool we get a fresh start like that?! :smile:
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Thanks moonbaby.
    I'm not surprised either.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Moonbaby: Do you follow Kris Carr? This post made me think you'd really dig her (others would too...she's awesome!) Basically, she was diagnosed with a rare, untreatable stage 4 cancer of the liver and lungs. Since chemo or surgery were not options she decided to see what she could do on her own. She adopted a completely plant based, whole foods, organic diet and has since stabilized her cancer. It was 10 years ago that she was diagnosed.

The whole theory behind it is that cancer cannot grow in an alkaline body, so by eating alkaline foods vs. acidic foods (for those wondering, processed sugar is highly acidic) and monitoring your body's pH, you can prevent, or possibly even control existing cancer. Check out her documentary "Crazy, Sexy Cancer". It's great!

kriscarr.com