**September Spreadhseet**

Options
Hi all,

I don't think John hasn't been on for a few weeks, so hopefully he wont mind me creating a new spreadsheet for September!

It can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApgGpRHyjHIpdE5mOERTRlpoSGxMdGxJeWVPX0xaaVE#gid=0

I've changed everyone's starting weight to the last they weighed in at in August, although some weren't the last week.

I'll check it next Tuesday and get rid of anyone off there that isn't updating.

Here's to a great September! :D

Good Luck everyone!!!

Replies

• xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Looks like its in "View only". I can't edit :(
  • afletch310
    Options
    Sorry! Changed, you should be able to edit now!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much. Really appreciate it. All the best to all for September
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I don't think John hasn't been on for a few weeks, so hopefully he wont mind me creating a new spreadsheet for September!

It can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApgGpRHyjHIpdE5mOERTRlpoSGxMdGxJeWVPX0xaaVE#gid=0

I've changed everyone's starting weight to the last they weighed in at in August, although some weren't the last week.

Good Luck everyone!!!

Thank you for your help :smile: John was out of the country for a few weeks. I sent him a message today asking him about the spreadsheet, I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear from him ok. :smile:
  • jennileemarie
    jennileemarie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I really love this spreadsheet and challenge! I think it has really helped me see what I really can do. I only have 67 more pounds to go!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    So glad this challenge is still around!!! Thank you for creating this!
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! THANK YOU!! Sorry so busy for work!
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Good Luck everyone!!!

Thank you for your help :smile: John was out of the country for a few weeks. I sent him a message today asking him about the spreadsheet, I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear from him ok. :smile:

And yes, I was in Japan for a week and half and I must say that it was quite an experience and a very different culture. I loved it but I wish it was for pleasure and not business. So I apologize for not being responsive. Nevertheless, this is why I love this community, one person gets bogged down, someone can just pick it up and run with it with little to know background on how we got there, all the information is at your fingertips (BTW, my profession is in social community and collaboration software).

So here's to a new month everyone! THANK YOU afletch310!!!!!!
  • adchill
    adchill Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing that. Looks great!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Can you add me?
  • afletch310
    Options
    Can you add me?

Just checked and you're already on!

I'm going to check and take anyone off the spreadsheet that hasn't updated tonight when I get home from Bootcamp. If I delete you and you are still taking part then apologies! Just add yourself back on :)
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Woops, updated a day too late ;)

Added myself back on, raring to go, good luck ladies and gents :)
  • hunnybcs
    hunnybcs Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I think having the weekly checkin has been really helpful keeping me on task. Many Thanks!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Two days until next check in, you all excited like me?!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    question...on the spreadsheet my weight loss/% don't automatically update the overall thing and my maths skill....well are awful ....any help ? Io'm no.14 !!

ps checking in on the 19th cos tomorrow is going to be a seriously busy day !
  • afletch310
    Options
    question...on the spreadsheet my weight loss/% don't automatically update the overall thing and my maths skill....well are awful ....any help ? Io'm no.14 !!

ps checking in on the 19th cos tomorrow is going to be a seriously busy day !

Sorry Bamsie, I only just saw this. This should be sorted now though :)
  • ashleypashley77
    ashleypashley77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Such a great spreadsheet!