Friends who eat 2000+

Options
Hey everyone! I've been eating more for quite a while now and I've been losing about a pound a week successfully. I use a bodymedia armband and I have determined my average TDEE is approximately 2800 calories, so I set my daily calorie target at 2300.

I have a great group of friends on MFP, but out of all 70something of them, I eat the most calories. It's a bit discouraging. And not many people comment on my food diaries anymore, which I understand because I guess a lot of them can't relate to 2300 calories. I find it funny though that my friends are more willing to comments on days I fall way short of my target (1500 calories or something).

Anyways, enough of my rambling...

Basically I would just like some more friends who eat A LOT. The more the better :)

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    My TDEE is close to yours at around 2600-2700.
    I usually do not comment on food diaries though, unless I am asked to have a look.
  • Rubyayn
    Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I always ate over 2k to lose and will likely be eating closer to 2600 after this baby makes an escape. Feel free to add me, too!
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit so I'm in the experimentation phase. Trying to determine how many calories I am really burning and eat accordingly. :)
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I eat anywhere from 2,000 to 2,300 - feel free to add me (although, like Noor, I don't comment on diaries unless asked to - otherwise MFP would have to be a full time job! :-)
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I eat a lot! I comment on diaries a fair amount, but I don't always put mine up for comment--don't want comments whether I am high or low unless someone wants to tell me something nice.... I can beat myself up on my own. My diary is always open for review though. Would love to provide support and cheering you on. That goes for anyone else on this thread too.
  • Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I eat between 2100-2500. I'm trying to find that number where I can eat and lose. I've been stuck on the same wheel for a while. Losing and gaining the same weight. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • hballack
    hballack Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request! I also have a bodymedia link and my average burn is around 2800 calories. I just did a reset and was eating 2600 a day. I'm trying to cut now a little more and it's hard! I set MFP to maintenance so it gives me 1900 calories plus my BMF exercise calories. I'm usually a good logger, but I did not log today. My food diary is open.
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 2300 at the moment and next week it will be 2400. I don't normally comment on diaries either as I find it such a personal thing. I have just re-opened mine for a while as I have a few new friends here. Once I got really annoyed with a comment about a lolly I had....so I closed it. But yes there will be lollies probably always be. Feel free to add but please add a message encase I forget ths post. I only have friends that eat to fuel :)
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I can recommend Gogo as a good Mfp to have! Very inspiring! Add me if you like as I am slowly upping and my diary, sins and all , is open to friends :-)
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You can add me, right now I am a little over 2000, I also have a BMF, but I believe it will go up soon. Fixing all of my technical things with it.
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Im much higher... 2700-2900 is about my average..
    And like many, I dont comment on diaries:)
  • grandpoobah12
    Options
    I`m really high, doing metabolism reset for the second time. I eat around 2400 to 2500 a day. Have yet to lose weight at any calorie level. 3 years on MFP undereating and overexercising. Quite the dunce to take so long to get it? Wait have I got it yet? ? My fitbit type omron calorie meter says I burn anywhere from 2500 to 3000 a day. The 3000 days are usually once a week. I always feel funny saying, you mean I have to eat that much.???

Please add me. It is good to see someone lose at your level of calories. I sometimes think it can`t be done. But look your doing it!
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Here here. And then I feel shy telling them that they're eat too little and don't want to say "I told you so" when they gain it back.
  • jam808
    Options
    I average 2500-2800 cal/day depending on my activity level, and have been steadily losing one pound a week.
  • Shellza
    Shellza Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I can eat up to 3000 on a lifting and cardio day :noway:

feel free to add me :smile:
  • sealevels
    Options
    Add me, add me! I was just about to ask for the same thing. I eat anywhere from 1900-2500 calories a day. Low end is a rest day, high end is obviously a high burn day. I would love more supportive friends who eat more!
  • decblessings
    decblessings Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me too. I've been eating around 2100-2300 during my reset. I'm jealous of those of you with a higher TDEE! I'm starting to think about going to cut and I don't wanna eat less!!! (But honestly don't have time to workout much more.)