Weekly check in and progress reports 1st-6th September

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
WOW! A whole new month... a whole new chapter!

Time to take it up a level..?

Or time to make a fresh start?

whatever you goals are, you can do it! if you believe, you WILL achieve!

Replies

• LoTRFangirl
    Options
    Thanks Dawn! I love September. Always makes me feel like anything is possible. Starting Week 2 of Phase 1 tomorrow!
  • svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    wow its been very quite here.. hope no one gave up...so this week i did exercise 3 and 4. wow they kicked my butt. so the muscles i havent even know that i have got sore and i have been drinking and drinking water to help them out . this weekend is my measuring and weighting time, but i think i will skip it, especially because i got my period too. so i guess i am 2,3 kg heavier.

but yesterday i was cooking and my boyfriend looked at me and said that my legs are thinner. fist i thought he is joking but he was serious. i was so happy. in the evening i went to a store and next to it there was that big scale with that awful music when you stand on it. so i was ok, lets see even i knew it would be over. but i was 59 kg ( i started at 62, and my goal is 50, i am 159 cm high=around 5 feet) so i was like yay, but still i have doubt its not accurate. i will still wait my period to pass and then weight myself. anyway i was pleasantly surprised.
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up Week 12 (week 1 of WO 11&12). I only have 2 weeks left before I say that's a wrap! I'm super proud to say that while I can't do all the moves in each of the videos, I AM getting stronger. My goal is that I'll be able to do them all by the end of Week 14!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options

but yesterday i was cooking and my boyfriend looked at me and said that my legs are thinner. fist i thought he is joking but he was serious. i was so happy. in the evening i went to a store and next to it there was that big scale with that awful music when you stand on it. so i was ok, lets see even i knew it would be over. but i was 59 kg ( i started at 62, and my goal is 50, i am 159 cm high=around 5 feet) so i was like yay, but still i have doubt its not accurate. i will still wait my period to pass and then weight myself. anyway i was pleasantly surprised.

Way to go boyfriend for noticing! My husband is always like "I can't tell anything but I see you all the time". Congrats on the scale as well.

Today is my last day of week two. I do not officially weigh in until Monday though and I am not doing measurements until the end of each phase. Last week was 2.8 lbs though. My goal is 1.5 lbs a week.