Insanity Day 3

Options
Well I completed Day 3 and well what can I say.
the DVD is 30min and I finished it in 30min.. I'm that good :-) Well day 3 is a recovery day.

I do not want to know what is in store for me today.

Replies

• cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Same! I cant wait for recovery day tonight lol
  • daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I did cardio recovery last night... It was umm..boring...ha. I guess I was expecting a "workout"...but Ill take the sort of day off.
  • joejenn06
    Options
    I'm on day 2 and cant wait for recovery tomorrow. I'm so tired today and sore, but I'm loving it. :)
  • cfredz
    cfredz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I did cardio recovery last night... It was umm..boring...ha. I guess I was expecting a "workout"...but Ill take the sort of day off.

i watched some clips and it looks like all stretching? i wasnt expecting that
  • absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I wasn't expecting it either, but it was enjoyable kinda having an "off" day!
  • daniellegwilliam
    Options

i watched some clips and it looks like all stretching? i wasnt expecting that

it was some stretching, squats, lunges and yoga moves.
    Im sure into week three I'll be looking forward to that day!
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Cardio Recovery is a snoozefest! I usually just go for a walk and do yoga that day rather than follow the dvd, I find I feel better if I do it that way.
  • pierreborg86
    pierreborg86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Really? I found it quite tough to follow due to the intensity of the previous workouts.
  • yangi1
    yangi1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Cardio Recovery is a snoozefest! I usually just go for a walk and do yoga that day rather than follow the dvd, I find I feel better if I do it that way.

I might start going for a walk as well as I find the moves quite hard to follow and feel like I haven't done much on that day.
  • joejenn06
    Options
    I did the wrong recovery lol did the max recovery. was fun
  • daniellegwilliam
    Options
    thats a good idea. I think I'll do a resistance training/weight train on recovery day... i already miss that part of my old routine