Body Media Fit - Core2

Options
mcanavan05
mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
Core 2 is suppose to be out this month..anyone else hear/see anything..cant wait to get it.

Replies

• SJCon
    SJCon Posts: 224
    Options
    Saw a recent review (May?) that said it was due the middle of this month but probably would be delayed by a month. So September maybe?
    Real curious to see what the "Optional" heart rate is all about, I have not seen how that is going to work.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get it as I swim a lot!!! The Core Armband is not water proof and that is a bummer, but with this new one I am EXCITED!!
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I saw that it would be out in September...
    I'm excited to see it too. I probably will late a little bit to make sure they work out the "bugs"... And there is supposed to be an add-on HRM srtap that can be added on...
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Lets go BMF.. I want to shower with it! I want my GF to not even notice it! lol
  • mjl54
    mjl54 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    on Facebook and twitter as of 2 days ago they are posting it will be out this fall and that is the only timeframe they are saying.
  • tmcc70
    tmcc70 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Jawbone bought Body Media, hopefully they will still release the Core-2. Below is the link if you would like to read about it.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/30/jawbone-will-acquire-bodymedia-for-over-100-million-to-give-it-an-edge-in-wearable-health-tracking/