It's Friday!

Options
So what does everyone have planned for this weekend?

Replies

• dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I'm going to my gf's hometown tonight for an Octoberfest parade. Tomorrow there is a 5K there that we're running. Later in the day I am lifting (It's squats day. That should be fun after running a 5K and sitting in a car for 90 minutes :ohwell:). I'm taking a computer programming class too. So I'll also do some studying and knock out some of the homework.
  • BringingSherriBack
    Options
    My daughter and I will be hanging out with my bf and his son tonight. Maybe take the kids bowling. No definite plans yet.
    Tomorrow I have kickboxing in the morning and then a few errands. In the afternoon, the bf and I are taking the kids to my parent's farm to ride dirt bikes and go fishing.
    Sunday my daughter and I are going to my family reunion. After that we will probably relax and watch a movie before time to get things ready for school and work on Monday.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Seeing the one direction movie tonight and going out to the bar tomorrow!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Going out to the Kareoke bar with some friends tonight(feels like I've been neglecting them since I started dating lol) Tomorrow the BF and I are going to the movies and dinner .... Sunday who knows but it will probably invole the Bf lol
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Mine will be a kid oriented weekend, with our date night reserved for Monday (after his kids are back with their mom).

Playing at the park and dinner with the bf and all 4 of our kids (!) tonight.

My son's first fall baseball game tomorrow afternoon, then the bf is bringing his two over for dinner at our house.

Sunday is a picnic at the zoo.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Mine is going to be boring for myself compared to normal weekends since I am gimping around on a sprained ankle which means I can't play sports.

I have nothing planned until tomorrow night when I need to decided which of the 3 house parties to go to.

Sunday I will go and watch my softball team play in the 2nd round of the play offs.

I might see if someone wants to go see a movie or something tonight.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm working. Boo.
    Tomorrow I'm sleeping in (hopefully), doing some bleachers, and then dinner and Breaking Bad marathon with my new cute sweet bf.
    Sunday is our usual Sunday, Fun day, Wine day so we are watching football, cooking, and wine! He's determined to teach me all about football. It shall be a lazy day.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Was supposed to have date tonight, but his ex flaked AGAIN, so that got cancelled. Tomorrow I am going with one sister to pick up another sister and her baby (well, he is 2) at the airport in NY, so lots of driving..............but will be worth it-she lived in CA, now in TX so we don't see her and her family much. Then Sunday we are celebrating my mom's 60th bday with family cookout.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    my lips are sealed..........:bigsmile:
  • raige123
    Options
    Mine is going to be boring for myself compared to normal weekends since I am gimping around on a sprained ankle which means I can't play sports.

I have nothing planned until tomorrow night when I need to decided which of the 3 house parties to go to.

Sunday I will go and watch my softball team play in the 2nd round of the play offs.

Could you make an appearance at all 3?
  • raige123
    Options
    Tonight is relaxing, tomorrow heading out to a beautiful hidden waterfall/swimhole for the last time this summer with some friends and the new long distance beau I'm talking to, and Sunday is FOOTBALL!!!! This girl loves her football so that is what my Sunday's consist of September to February! :)

I hope you all have an amazing fun filled, safe weekend no matter what your plans! :drinker:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Not without drinking and driving and I don't do that.
  • raige123
    Options

Not without drinking and driving and I don't do that.

Ahhhh you could always stop into 2 and make an appearance and then finish and drink at the 3rd. Always an option.
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Going out tonight with some friends from work it's our annual Red Lobster run.... I know horrible for the diet, but it's more of the friendship thing.

Saturday I HAVE to put brakes on my car, they aren't squeaking yet, but I don't want to get to that point. I'm going to do it myself, so everybody say a little prayer that I get the truck put back together ok. :)

Sunday, I think I'm gonna just catch up on some laundry and chill.... the weather is sooooo nice as of lately I'm gonna enjoy it. Maybe do a litte end of year fishing! YEEEESSSSS! Which reminds me I should post my latest fish picture. HOrrible pic of me, great pic of the fish.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Hopefully not for the whole weekend! ;)

I'm headed camping with my hiking group. "Lava Beds National Monument" in Tulelake, CA. We'll spend the days crawling through lava tubes. Should be awesome.

Have fun everyone!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I'm headed camping with my hiking group. "Lava Beds National Monument" in Tulelake, CA. We'll spend the days crawling through lava tubes. Should be awesome.

Have fun everyone!

I want to go!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

CHRISTOPHER!!!!! :noway:

:laugh:
  • raige123
    Options

Have fun everyone!

OMG that sounds amazing!!!! Jealous!
  • chadraeder3
    Options
    This weekend will be filled with picking elderberries (to make wine), checking on my grape ripening progress, exercising need to do at least 20 miles walking, other then that maybe seeing some bands playing at bars.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Time of the month this weekend, so no play time :ohwell:

I'm planning on reorganizing my apartment and cleaning it, i've let a lot go in the summer. I also want to go for a run and that's pretty much it, the rest i'll see, if I get an invite or something. All depends on how my eye is (might be borderline pink eye)...