Level 1 - Day 10

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Good morning everyone!

I'm so saddened to hear of several injuries from multiple members of the group :frown: I definitely wish you all speedy recoveries & the best of wishes whether you are able to continue on with us in your own modified way or if you have gotten to the point of no return.

While the group response may be lingering day by day I am proud to say that we have made it through to day 10 & will be moving on to level 2 after a much needed weekend of rest. I remember level 2 being my least favorite (due to my complete & utter hatred of all things plank,) but it will be nice to finally move on & take that next step.

Good luck with the rest of your week's workouts everyone (be sure to try & catch up if needed.) We'll all meet up again on Monday.

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Day 10 (D12L2 for me) done. I felt fairly strong today (on modified versions) except for the last set of planks. Gonna keep working on those!
  • sweet_skin
    sweet_skin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Doing my workout in the morning! I feel great, sore but great :happy:

Sorry to hear about the injuries as well! Hope you all recover soon!:flowerforyou:
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • minicoopsie
    minicoopsie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been making excuses all week, have a headache, too tired, too much other things to do but today I decided to ignore the excuses and complete the 30 day shred workout, I had to take a couple 2 second breaks and remind myself that I can do this, I did do a belly dance warm up and Pilates cool down since I think I need more to get warmed up and cooled down. So I am a couple days behind.
  • Mjnslce
    Mjnslce Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi. I got it all done. And today I tried level 2 going to be a tough one for me. I have such sad arms. But this will fix them!!! Were going strong and its great! keep it up!!
  • trenee35
    Options
    Day 10 Level 1 Completed! Here comes level 2!!!
  • cindialbright
    Options
    Getting ready to complete Day 10 Level 1, looking forward to Level 2....I have bum knees but working through, once I get warmed up they feel fine. Silly me didn't realize there was an eating plan with this workout series, but I keeping a pretty good hold on my eating, with some tweaks here and there. Weight loss so far...not much, but I can see the difference in my body, dropping inches and toning in legs and arms. Tummy feels tighter too. Yay!!! I will do level 1 again tomorrow because days off don't bode well for me :)
  • tanyab1990
    Options
    Getting ready to complete Day 10 Level 1, looking forward to Level 2....I have bum knees but working through, once I get warmed up they feel fine. Silly me didn't realize there was an eating plan with this workout series, but I keeping a pretty good hold on my eating, with some tweaks here and there. Weight loss so far...not much, but I can see the difference in my body, dropping inches and toning in legs and arms. Tummy feels tighter too. Yay!!! I will do level 1 again tomorrow because days off don't bode well for me :)

I haven't been taking days off either since I do better when I don't and because I have a trip to Colorado this month and I only had exactly 30 days. I have had some weight loss but I am doing other workouts as well. I really have felt this program in my back (in a good way), my arms and legs. Dropping inches...yay! I have achy knees too so I like level 2 better.
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Done! Caught up so day off tomorrow and then on to L2..... Might risk measuring tonight..?
  • leesa0071
    leesa0071 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done for me!! I was sore today after an hour total sculpt class at the gym yesterday on top of 30 shred. Plus I have another sculpt class tomorrow and spin! Crazy.
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of those who are finished with Level 1, Day 10! You are 1/3rd of the way closer to being shredded! ;)

I just finished L1Day9. I took the last two days off from diet and exercise out of frustration because I now weigh more that I have in the past 6 months. But, I'm determined to ride this wave out. I'm going off my 1200 calorie diet and starting low carb again since I know it works for me.

Best wishes for a quick recovery to our injured friends.
  • tanyab1990
    Options
    Hi gang! since I started early and can't take breaks (due to a trip coming up), I am on day 16! I couldn't believe I hit this many days in a row! I have exactly two weeks left to finish. I am shooting for more inches!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done!