anyone have a 3DS

Options
Or DSI? Me and my six year old and my 14 year old have one.mine is the xL .I sometimes get looks like people think I'm to old for one lol.but I love it.it's great for Dr visits when I'm stuck in the waiting room.I use the camera a lot to post pics on my fb and I usually play when the kids go to bed.right now I'm on lugies haunted mansion

Replies

• d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My wife and I each have a 3DS XL, my son has a 3DS and my daughter has a DSi. I do get looks, but if anyone says anything, I ask them if they have any games on their phones, that shuts 'em up quick. I don't really use it for taking pics because I don't like the quality. I am not playing any games right now, trying to decide between Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 and Super Mario Land 2.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Me and my two boys have a 3DS XL. My wife has a regular Ambassador 3DS. She loves her some Soduko and Art Academy. Me and the boys are into the 4 Street Tag games and Luigis Mansion. Good times.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    While I was in labor with my son, my husband spent almost the entire time on his DS. XD

We each own one. My son's needs to go in for repair, but my husband plays MY 3DS daily (while I'm reading to our daughter at bedtime) and we have two older refurbished DS's.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have the Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS XL and I have been playing the pokemon games since I was a kid. No shame here! Let them judge! They're just jelly!

pika-3ds-xl.jpg?w=558&h=9999&crop=0

I also have a Magenta DSi, I put a clear plastic cover on it and covered it in Hello Kitty and Lisa Frank stickers. :3

54y3qNjl.jpg

PS I collect guides. ^^;
  • BattleTaxi
    Options
    Derp dupe post! :S
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Just got a 3DS XL for my birthday, preloaded with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and keenly awaiting Pokemon Y :D
  • JoyceMakker
    JoyceMakker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a white 3Ds. Animal Crossing and the upcoming Pokemon X/Y were really the things that made me want to buy a 3DS . I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out, so there was no chance I was going to miss out on Pokemon X/Y (I still don't know which of the two I'm gonna get though!!)

I play Animal Crossing New Leaf daily, that game is just too addicting.. I also play Pokemon White 2 now and then.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I both have one ^^ I, however, have the Pikachu edition one :glasses:
  • BattleTaxi
    Options
    My boyfriend and I both have one ^^ I, however, have the Pikachu edition one :glasses:

YES!! Me too!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3
  • LadyMustard
    LadyMustard Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both own a 3DS, and we're getting closer and closer to 30. We've never had anyone mention it to us though.

One of our favorite things to do is take it to Gaming/Anime conventions and see what sorts of street passes we get. We got really lucky at a convention once and got a street pass from someone in Japan and someone from Puerto Rico. It was pretty awesome! ^o^
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have had some form of nintendo handheld since I was in junior high! My boyfriend and I get some strange looks when we have our 3ds out but whatever, we're having fun! :)
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I remember one time we were stopped at a particularly slow train crossing. My wife and I pulled out or 3DS XLs, my son was already playing with his 3DS and my daughter had her DSi out. I looked up and there were 2 guys in a pick up truck next to us just staring.