• LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    ok I am going to try this again.

Untitled0.jpg

Untitled3.jpg
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    EXCELLENT RESULTS. your stomach looks like its lost way more than 1.5 in at waist and 2 at hip. cant really tell on leg as bottoms so baggy but im sure they're toned as rocks. my legs feel like they could crack bricks some days now.
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Wow I have no idea how I missed this!

Sorry for the delay, but congratulations! The results are wonderful!! Your belly looks half the size of what it was, hips and arms significantly thinner as well. I'm very happy for you!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats on the progress!!!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great difference!!! Your stomach looks way smaller and your arms wow! Great job, I can really tell that you pushed hard on those work outs! Congrats and keep up that amazing work!! Man, we are just on fire in here!
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Finished 30 day shred

Time taken = 30 days

Total weight lost = 8lb (some of which will be water weight because I'm a constant yoyoer)

Total inch loss
    Waist = 4 inch
    Hips = 3.5 inch
    Chest = 2.75 inch
    Leg = 1.5 inch
    Arm = 1.25 inch

Photos DAY1 & DAY30
    2dlkj7q.jpg2mmv01y.jpg
    2ufqefc.jpg280t9vd.jpg142beox.jpg

What I can see = stomach flatter and more defined specifically around the waist area, less over hang in horrible flabby bit at the bottom of my stomach, legs thinner at the top and *kitten* lifted.

NSV's = Can fit in the bath with more room, have more clothes i can wear as i can get back into my old jeans. Upper body strength has increased vastly, my pants now cover my bum!!

Awsome results!! :noway: I hope my pictures show a difference. My 30 days will be 9/21! :bigsmile: I can't wait!!! keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Untitled0.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

You did great!! I see that your stomach has gotten smaller and it doesn't hang over as much anymore. Be proud of your hard work, it is paying off!! Sometimes when we have a lot to lose on our belly's, it seems like we look the same but we don't! I too have a belly and I know I will need to do this more than 30 days to be satisfied. But that is okay because we are half way there!! I will post my pictures somtime this weekend. I was not as brave as you and didn't take them in my sports bra. I wore a white tank top. Hope it shows. Next round I will take the pix in my sports bra and tight shorts.
    Keep up the great work!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    Finished 30 day shred

Time taken = 30 days

Total weight lost = 8lb (some of which will be water weight because I'm a constant yoyoer)

Total inch loss
    Waist = 4 inch
    Hips = 3.5 inch
    Chest = 2.75 inch
    Leg = 1.5 inch
    Arm = 1.25 inch

Photos DAY1 & DAY30
    2dlkj7q.jpg2mmv01y.jpg
    2ufqefc.jpg280t9vd.jpg142beox.jpg

What I can see = stomach flatter and more defined specifically around the waist area, less over hang in horrible flabby bit at the bottom of my stomach, legs thinner at the top and *kitten* lifted.

NSV's = Can fit in the bath with more room, have more clothes i can wear as i can get back into my old jeans. Upper body strength has increased vastly, my pants now cover my bum!!

Awesome results!! You look great!
  • SierraZulu
    Options

Untitled0.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

You did great!! I see that your stomach has gotten smaller and it doesn't hang over as much anymore. Be proud of your hard work, it is paying off!! Sometimes when we have a lot to lose on our belly's, it seems like we look the same but we don't! I too have a belly and I know I will need to do this more than 30 days to be satisfied. But that is okay because we are half way there!! I will post my pictures somtime this weekend. I was not as brave as you and didn't take them in my sports bra. I wore a white tank top. Hope it shows. Next round I will take the pix in my sports bra and tight shorts.
    Keep up the great work!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Those are some nice results!! WTG!