• ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Your waist is looking smaller! Nice!!!
  • kerricolby
    kerricolby Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You definitely look smaller!

About your measurements not changing/clothes still fitting the same, let me try and explain what happened to me and maybe it's the same thing with you. I have the hanging belly pooch from 2 c-sections. After I started lifting, it seemed to get bigger and stick out more. I was noticing it sticking out when I was wearing certain clothes when I hadn't noticed it before. My measurements actually went up. What I finally figured out was the pooch was lifting up higher. Before it had hung lower and a little more flat because there was nothing holding it up. That pooch is slowly disappearing and I'm glad that once I get my body fat low enough it will probably (mostly) be gone,

So hang in there! The changes are worth it!
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! And thanks for your feedback, Kerri!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference, look at your waist. Also, look at your calves.

Your photos are very motivating to me; I'm getting ready to start Stronglifts, and to think I could have results like yours in a month gets me even more excited to start.
  • inkysmurf
    Options
    Brilliant photies - look at that waist shrink!!! xx
  • odieluv1
    odieluv1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the change in your waist/hips, side view of your stomach and your back rolls. Your picture reminds me of my body shape, keep going ! I started lifting 5x5 and progressing with the amt i would lift every week and i felt the same way that...that i noticed no difference. It has been almost 8 weeks now and there is a very noticeable difference
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I appreciate all the compliments! Sometimes it's harder for me to notice what others are seeing. :-)