What are your goals for September?

Options
Caribou2u
Caribou2u Posts: 31 Member
I want to lose 4.4 more pounds to get under 140. I know I will have to walk daily to get this done. Also will do work with weights for my arms & upper body 2 times per week.

How about you?

-Caribou2u (CJ in Virginia)

Replies

• AnneTanne0
    AnneTanne0 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My goal is to maintain my weight and to keep running thrice a week. I would like to add: 'and to log daily', but probably I won't have internet access in the third week of september... And next week we're changing our internet provider, which will probably mean no internet access for two more days...
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    My goals for September are:

Continue to log daily
    Continue to exercise 60 minutes 6x a week
    Continue with plant-based foods with occasional chicken/shrimp
    Try a higher (1500) calorie range for the month to promote a steady loss
  • padisneyfour
    Options
    AWESOME GOALS EVERYONE!:flowerforyou: YOU can do this!

My September goals are:
    continue to log in daily..... it helps me
    continue to increase my walking distances
    running/jog more during walk
    maintain my exercise/activity level
    keep my progress going.....
  • deedee710
    deedee710 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My September goals are:

1- Walk more...we have a lovely park just a few minutes from my home, now that its cooling down and kids are back to school, its perfect.
    2- I really need to watch my sugar and carbs... gonna try to clean that up this month.
    3- Not beat myslf up so much for not being where I hoped to be by now....it has not helped my emotional state the last month or so.
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well, I am finally starting a full time job. So my goals would be to be able to schedule the gym and school. Even though I am still not loosing weight. I tried a 6 weeks program at the gym and lost 1 inch from my waist. Woohooo!!

I also want to keep the daily calories as close to 1300 as I can.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My goals for September

1) Lose 3lbs
    2) Make better dinner choices, my husband and I eat dinner out 3 times a week and that won't stop, we both enjoy it.
    3) Continue with my C25K training. I really am loving it and look forward to my run days.
    4) Make a winter schedule for my workouts since they will be done entirely indoors once it gets cold and icy, unless we decide to take up snowshoeing or something.
    That's probably it for now.
  • FitChickCindi
    FitChickCindi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    One very simple one...log on MFP to get through the month. I have the big 5-oh coming October 4th...I want to enjoy that weekend!!! So...that means I need to stay focused until then... :glasses:
  • OhLeita
    OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    One very simple one...log on MFP to get through the month. I have the big 5-oh coming October 4th...I want to enjoy that weekend!!! So...that means I need to stay focused until then... :glasses:

Congratulations! Remember, you're not getting older, you're Leveling Up! I'll be 53 on Oct. 17 and so far this has been my favorite decade.
  • padisneyfour
    Options
    This morning I did my official monthly check in and I surpassed my monthly goals, even though I missed logging in one day(my first ever because I was out of town...)!! BRING ON OCTOBER!!!!
    AWESOME GOALS EVERYONE!:flowerforyou: YOU can do this!

My September goals are:
    continue to log in daily..... it helps me
    continue to increase my walking distances
    running/jog more during walk
    maintain my exercise/activity level
    keep my progress going.....
  • kathyt08069
    kathyt08069 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lose at least three pounds this month.
    Get some type of exercise everyday.
    Post in my log daily.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    We are close in age - I'll be 53 on November 2.

Congratulations! Remember, you're not getting older, you're Leveling Up! I'll be 53 on Oct. 17 and so far this has been my favorite decade.