Phase 1.

Options
hello130s
hello130s Posts: 14 Member
So I've officially started phase 1. Honestly didn't think that workout 1 was too bad but Im thinking I should be happy for that bc I know it'll get hard later on. I am using 5 lb weights which is a bit difficult. Im thinking of getting 2 or 3 lb weights for some of the "advanced" moves like Omar (Is that his name???).

Anyway, anyone else wanna join me?, no matter where you are in Phase 1. Any graduates that want to offer insight? Where is everyone in this phase?

Replies

• pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Today I am finishing the last week of Phase 1. I am really enjoying the workouts. Definitely get a good sweat going.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey! :) I'm in!

Just restarted Body Rev a few days ago... (on day 3). Feels so good to get my sweat on again!!

Good luck and enjoy it!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    I completed Body Revolution last week, all 90 days of it. Started round 2 on Monday. It is awesome to re do the workouts and be able to do all of the advanced moves with heavier weights. This is a great program and gives great results. Keep kicking *kitten* everyone :happy:
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    yep - me too... started my 2nd round of JMBR on Monday (I was off of it for a little over 2 months). It is almost as exciting as the first time around. I bumped up my weights and can do the advanced moves this time. I love the amount of burn (and sweat) you get from just a 1/2 hour.

Keep it up - you will be glad you did!
  • Bucqui
    Bucqui Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm almost halfway through Phase One, it's tough going, but seeing a difference already! I don't think I have ever felt so strong.
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I just finished Phase 1 today! Bring on Phase 2!
  • hello130s
    Options
    Week 1 complete! I took my rest day at a different time so no rest tomorrow...off to week 2 tomorrow..thinking im going to get 8 lb weights because some moves the 5 lb weights im using Im not feeling as good a burn...also gonna get better resistance bands. I hate jillians
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm just finishing week 3 i love it jm has no mercy lol shes kicken my butt
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Just finishing week 2... :) Feeling good so far!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • resilient86
    Options
    I'm late to the party, but I've started phase 1 today and I absolutely love it!
  • hello130s
    Options
    Yea Im def loving it! The exercises go so quickly that even when I dont feel like doing it, I know its only 30 mins!
  • MLCunningham2882
    MLCunningham2882 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I just started on Monday - so this is day 4 for me. I like it so far, but I'm running instead of doing the cardio dvd for right now. I was actually surprised at how sore I was yesterday, 30 minutes goes by so fast I didn't think I'd be hobbling around so much.
  • Outrageous_HappYness
    Options
    I am on week 3 (Phase 1 w/o 3 &4). Today was first day of W/O 3; and all I have to say is DANG I am in for it! Love it so far though. It's hard but it's all about the effort you give right. Yea she can be crazy but I need that :) Awesome work everyone!
  • hello130s
    Options
    Im a little disappointed with my results so far. I am on my 4th week, but really week 3. I decided to do an extra week of Workouts 1 and 2 bc I thought I could have given it more effort and cleaned up my eating a bit. Well since then I have been doing better with eating/tracking and I am only down 1 lb. I am only measuring my waist and hips and down less than an inch there as well! My clothes do not feel better either. Is this sometimes expected in the first month?? When will I start seeing results? Feeling a little down, but will keep pushing. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    For me but I'm older, it was not enough cardio to lose weight, I had to do other things almost daily and I lost weight. That might not be the purpose of it, but it was a good toning DVD and you do burn, but I need something more heart pumping, My HRM would record numbers always under 200. Her cardio was okay but I enjoyed other DVD's more and you have to want to do it most of the time for it to work.

I lost more doing her Biggest Loser Last Chance workout alone, she does strength and cardio and it's harder if you push yourself than the earlier Phase One workouts.

She does push you though and you use different muscles changing the exercises so often, but for some, they need a little more "umph" for the cardio.
  • cateyedkp
    cateyedkp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 (Phase 1 w/o 3 &4). Today was first day of W/O 3; and all I have to say is DANG I am in for it! Love it so far though. It's hard but it's all about the effort you give right. Yea she can be crazy but I need that :) Awesome work everyone!

I completely agree!! I had found the first two weeks a tad on the easy side, so I had doubled up workouts by doing the cardio immediately after the strength DVDs. I was a little frustrated that I was going to have to keep doing hour long workouts daily...until bumping up to w/o 3 yesterday. I was sweating bullets! This is what I was looking for! I'm glad to be able to just do the 30 minutes now, and really feel like I'm getting a good burn :)
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It's probably different for everyone and I'm thinking your eating habits will play a huge part in how good, and how quick, you'll start seeing results.
    I'm finishing week 3 of phase 1 tomorrow and as far as results are concerned, I think I started to see some slight changes (belly and thighs) this week. But I'll be in a better position to confirm the changes once I take my post-phase 1 photos next weekend and compare them to my before pictures. Have you been taking pics? Sometimes it's hard to see the gradual changes in the mirror but pictures will show you different. I know it helped me see big differences when I did the 30day shred. I didn't think I looked different but once I took pictures, the changes were pretty significant. As for clothes, keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 10-15lbs before you drop a size, but that is also unique to every individual. I'm not sure how many inches equal a dress size, but don't give up. It'll pay off in the long time. It's still pretty early in the program.
    I'm down a little over 4lbs over the last 3 weeks but I have been doing 30mins-2hrs of additional cardio almost everyday. I aim to workout for at least an hour total per day, but most days I log 1.5hrs of exercise.
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am on my last week of phase 1 and have lost 8 lbs so far, with the rest of this week still to go. I've gone from a size 18 to a size 16 jeans and 14 dress. I am now wearing some size large tops rather than XL or 1X. I've really cleaned up my diet and trying to add a lot of protein. I am eating 1400 calories instead of 1200. I just couldn't function on 1200. I am doing the Couch 2 5K also, so I needed more calories.
  • vihajanelle
    vihajanelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work. I'm just beginning Phase 1.