Would LOVE some EM2WL friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• Deanna_garnermommy
    Options
    I added you, I have been EM2wl for a couple months now, I don't know the exact weeks. I am maintaining within 2-4 lbs at this point and just weigh in weekly.. doing a cut this week to see how welll it works.. was eating 2000-2100 now cut to 1800 this week, next week I will try 1700 which should be a significant cut.
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to EM2WL, and just starting a reset today. I've sent a few of you friend requests, I hope that's ok!
  • angsellis
    Options
    I lost 27 lbs and over 20 inches on my last go around. I'm back and serious about staying this time and would be happy to have more EM2WL friends :)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I just started this and could sure use some friends that are eating as much as me! anyone can add me!
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi girls!! I'm brand new to this as well. I'm so scared. I just upped my calories to 2090 over about a week and a half. I don't really understand yet how this all works and I could use some new friends that are NOT novices at this way of life and can help me along my journey! =)
  • Kelly_fat2fit30
    Options
    I haven't checked this in a while but I got you all added!! Thanks for all of the requests!! :)
  • Landi_001
    Options
    Hi guys! I just started on my EM2WL journey and would really like to have some friends with the same goals as me. My current friends all think I've gone completely mad :D
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Resurrecting this thread cause the friends I made through it are AWESOME. I'm quiet on the forums but do read. I've noticed some enthusiastic and knowledgable people I'd love to get to know, beginning this lifestyle or experienced.
  • Tallbeautie
    Tallbeautie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm pretty quiet on here as well. Been away from this for awhile but I'm ready to start again.