Replies

• AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    SW: 280.8
    PW: 280.4
    CW: 279.6
    Loss: -.8
    Loss Total: -1.2

I've been ill and have not been exercising so I've just been staying close to my calorie goal. I want to lose 5# by 9/25 so with some hard work I'll see some good numbers on the scale in the next couple of weeks!

Good luck everyone!
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    SW (for current phase) (1)_346 (8/1)
    PW (previous weight)____ 331 (9/2)
    CW (current weight)_____ 329 (9/9)
    Loss (this week)________-2 (9/9)
    Loss Total (this phase)___-17

My middle number changed!!! Yay!
  • NyxNine
    NyxNine Posts: 67 Member
    08/01-10/31
    SW : 221
    PW : 211.6
    CW : 209.4
    Loss: 2.2
    Loss Total: 11.6
    Phase Goal: 25
    Completion: 46.4%
  • SW (for current phase): 332.4
    PW (previous weight): 332.4
    CW (current weight) 318.4
    Loss (this week): 14
    Loss Total (this phase): 14

I had a really great first week weigh in. I lost 14 pounds !!! I hope everyone is doing well. We can do this !!!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Didn't weigh in this morning but I honestly don't think I lost anything. I forgot to weigh in. But I'll check know tomorrow morning.
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    SW (for current phase): 332.4
    PW (previous weight): 332.4
    CW (current weight) 318.4
    Loss (this week): 14
    Loss Total (this phase): 14

I had a really great first week weigh in. I lost 14 pounds !!! I hope everyone is doing well. We can do this !!!

14 lbs?! You win a gold star! Amazing! Let that push you through the next week!
  • Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, I didn't have access to a computer. But here are this weeks stats.

SW: 245
    PW: 245
    CW: 237
    LOSS: 8
    LOSS TOTAL: 8

I was down 10 on Saturday but gained 2 back over the weekend. Figured it was only fair to use Mondays weight :) but I will take the 8 pounds. I did my exercise plan everyday but saturday, which is really my rest day anyways, and came really close to following my diet. My "cheat day" just extended to Sunday breakfast as well. But over all successful week.
    This week my goal is to do better at the insanity (even though I did it last week I had to take numerous breaks and skip a lot of the exercises) and to continue with the diet.

Great job everybody so far! Keep up the good work ! :)
  • michellenichole83
    We lost (as a group) 28.2 lbs this week!!! Awesome job, everyone! Since the beginning of this phase (whenever you started tracking), we have lost a total of.....

drumroll please......

SIXTY POUNDS!!!!

I am SO proud of everyone!! Keep up the amazing work! I cant' wait to see what we add for next week! Hopefully more people weigh in, I'd love to see another HUGE loss as a group!

Remember, big losses are great, but it's the small losses that add up over time! This is a LIFESTYLE change. We are all in this for the long run! I hope everyone has a fantastic week!!!
  • SW (for current phase): 237
    PW (previous weight): 237
    CW (current weight) 232
    Loss (this week): 5
    Loss Total (this phase): 5
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    I am amazed at some of these numbers - 5#, 8#, 14# - in a week? At times when I push myself & am really focused I can lose 3-3.5 but I can't sustain that long-term. Usually the following week I will lose a lot less - maybe even stay the same. I don't know how you are able to lose that in a week. I'm not doubting or criticizing, just in awe...
  • NyxNine
    NyxNine Posts: 67 Member
    I am amazed at some of these numbers - 5#, 8#, 14# - in a week? At times when I push myself & am really focused I can lose 3-3.5 but I can't sustain that long-term. Usually the following week I will lose a lot less - maybe even stay the same. I don't know how you are able to lose that in a week. I'm not doubting or criticizing, just in awe...

Any progress is progress.
  • Oh no, I agree every time I stepped on the scale this week I was expecting the number to go back up. I honestly think this week was so "high" for me this week because it was my first week so I'm losing water weight and I cut out sodium so I'm probably not retaining as much water. Plus being the first week I've done a sort if cleanse diet so the body can get rid of all the toxins. And one other thing is if ya got more to lose it will come off quicker at first than in later in the weight loss journey. Just like you would see on extreme makeover weight loss edition. I for sure don't see #8 to be my normal weight loss.
  • Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Sorry I didn't weigh in yesterday. Just lazy...

SW (this phase) 177.2
    PW 177.2
    CW 176.8
    LOSS (this week) 10 oz!!
    LOSS (this phase) 10 oz!!

So close to top of my healthy BMI, I can taste it!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • michellenichole83
    Oh no, I agree every time I stepped on the scale this week I was expecting the number to go back up. I honestly think this week was so "high" for me this week because it was my first week so I'm losing water weight and I cut out sodium so I'm probably not retaining as much water. Plus being the first week I've done a sort if cleanse diet so the body can get rid of all the toxins. And one other thing is if ya got more to lose it will come off quicker at first than in later in the weight loss journey. Just like you would see on extreme makeover weight loss edition. I for sure don't see #8 to be my normal weight loss.

Lumiza is right. The more weight you have to lose, the faster it comes off in the beginning! I lost my first 30 lbs very quickly (2 months maybe? from 240-210), but I've had to FIGHT for these last 20, over the last 6 months! Water weight has a lot to do with it. But EVERY loss is a win! We can't compare our losses (however big or small) to someone else's, because they are not fighting our battles, nor are we fighting theirs. We are all here to support and encourage each other, to celebrate losses, and help us all see the BIG PICTURE!!
  • michellenichole83
    We lost (as a group) 28.2 lbs this week!!! Awesome job, everyone! Since the beginning of this phase (whenever you started tracking), we have lost a total of.....

drumroll please......

SIXTY POUNDS!!!!

I am SO proud of everyone!! Keep up the amazing work! I cant' wait to see what we add for next week! Hopefully more people weigh in, I'd love to see another HUGE loss as a group!

Remember, big losses are great, but it's the small losses that add up over time! This is a LIFESTYLE change. We are all in this for the long run! I hope everyone has a fantastic week!!!

Update with the 2 new weigh ins:

33.8 lbs for the week, and 65.6 lbs for phase one!! I am So proud of each and every one of you!!
  • lilolemeakared
    lilolemeakared Posts: 10 Member
    Sw 177.5
    Cw 175.5
    Loss 2 lbs
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    I gaine :(
  • michellenichole83
    I gaine :(

Don't worry! I'm I'm a similar place in my weight loss as you, and sometimes I go a month before I see a solid loss. It's usually diet related - - I'll have too much sodium on Saturday and still be holding water weight on Monday. Keep your head high, you've come a long way!