Level 2 - Day 1 (day 11)

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Finally moving on to level 2 :drinker:

I'm excited to finally be moving on from all of those jumping jacks, jump ropes, & leg kicks... but plank variations...:grumble: they're just not my thing. I can definitely feel the core strength & stamina that has been building during level 1 during almost every move in this level & am so glad to be able to put it to good use!

Keep up the great work ladies! We're a third of the way finished. It will be the weekend before we know it. Stay strong!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team! I am getting ready to lace up and do my shred for the day. I also have a Zumba class this evening. It should be a busy day. Have a great Monday!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done this morning...I was pressing pause every now and then, sweating like hell...but I will get used.
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Done! Lots of plank moves and balancing on one leg - lost my balance lots of times but luckily nobody watching (except the dog!)

I bet I will ache tomorrow!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Doubled up tonight so I can stay on the same post. Level 2, Day 1 done! Anyone else a bit disappointed when you found out you couldn't lay down for the last set of abs?:grumble:
  • Mjnslce
    Mjnslce Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WOW got it in. My arms are very sad. I am having a hard time with that! but I can only get better!
  • trenee35
    Options
    Level 2 done! Wow, I thought I was going to vomit a couple of times during the crunches. Tomorrow I will eat after I exercise.