Level 2 - Day 2 (day 12)

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Morning shredders! Hope everyone is still feeling good & going strong!

My arms are definitely feeling a little burn from our progression yesterday. Hopefully we can all keep going.. despite any lack of balance (yep, I admit it... I fell over a couple times :grumble: ) or frustration with moves (I'm talking to you plank!)

Let the commitment & determination you have come through in the sweat you leave on the floor! We can do this... getting stronger every day :smile:

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    L2D9 done! I got through majority of the plank work today so I feel a bit stronger. I still can't make it all the way through the ab planks and the jumping jack planks. I always have a few seconds left when I drop to the ground. Tomorrow may be the day!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L2D2 done. I did it this morning, unlike last night when I did both levels at 9PM and couldn't fall asleep until 2:30AM!
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Done! I wasn't looking forward to it after a struggle with the plank moves yesterday, but I feel good, sweaty and hot, but good!
    Tomorrow I will try to not fall over or flop down mid-move!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    L2 Day2 done. Planks with jumping jacks were tough.
  • trenee35
    Options
    Level 2 done! I felt stronger today than yesterday. Balance is hard for me in level 2.