9/10 discussion ? and fitness challenge

Options
lisamfick
lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
discussion: Are you looking forward to your workout tomorrow and why?

fitness: 20 minutes of cardio

for me, not really...I'm not a big fan of the lean phase in CLX although I admit I like the results. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• tigjer
    tigjer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a rest day for me on my schedule but I owe a Core workout so I might go do a sculpt or a yoga class. The weather cooled off a bit so ill throw in a 20 min run for the challenge!

Im starting my Push phase next week and from what everyone says, its fun. I wish they would elaborate a bit more...would also like to know why Lean is so boring...and is Lean where I am supposed to start seeing some results? Am I supposed to cut my calories for the Lean phase?
  • geojen16
    Options
    I am! I have flow/hot yoga at 6:00PM and I <3 it more than anything!!! :)
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely more hungry with lean but I have not increased anything, astually just trying to meet my 1700 cal goal. I don't like it cause there are push ups...I HATE push ups...and there are push ups everyday. Plus everything is upper/lower and I feel so uncoordinated tyring to lunge and lift and turn and extend all at once...you'll enjoy the push though. I've got 2 weeks left then I think I'm going to start over, heavier, and add in T25 or Hip Hop Abs...not sure yet