Level 2 - Day 3 (day 13)

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Day 3 (at least of the week if you're doing your own schedules) is here!

How's everyone hanging in? I know it's still hot here, hopefully you all have some air conditioning to keep you cool... although feeling the sweat dripping after seeing Jillian each day is one of the best feelings! I'm not a huge fan of level 2, but it feels nice to push through to the cooldown! Sometimes just finishing is good enough :smile:

Hope everyone has a good day and a great workout!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am lacing up now to complete my shred for today. This is my last day on L2 which means I only have 10 days left! Then I am off to Colorado on vacation with family. Yay! I will be happy to move on from the planks but I love that I tried something new and have gotten stronger. Have a great hump day!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Finished this morning. L2d3. I actually like this level, with the exception of the pendulum lunges (ugg) and v-ups (my arms just can't go up that high.)
  • Mjnslce
    Mjnslce Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I hurt my knee. I am a day behind :(
  • trenee35
    Options
    Finished!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I could'nt, mother nature was on my nerve...will catch up on weekend. My skirt is running around losely this morning, so excited, Im losing some inches Thank you Jillian.
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ok, fell by the wayside, felt guilty and worthless,,so I've done it! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and secretly I enjoyed it despite running out of energy at the end planks!!

New week, new resolve .....