level two!!!!!!!

Options
brooksaceb
brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
Did i say i love jillian...scratch that....i hate her

I dont remember level two being that hard...then again i was 30 pounds lighter..

Dreading tomorrow

Replies

• Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm still on level 1 for another two days... what do you find to be the worst part of Level 2?
  • amanda_0930
    amanda_0930 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 now and love to hate it. I feel like the workout seems to go a lot quicker on level 2.
    We can do this! :)
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Strength is easier to me... cardio is make me wanna quit....the lunges are the hardest to me my legs always hurt
  • percypat
    Options
    Omg, just started level 2 and the difference from level 1 is crazy! Level 1 had me glowing gently, right now I am DRIPPING.

I thought it felt like it went a lot faster than level 1 as well.

Keep it up guys! I was told my tummy looked smaller last night so I think it's working!
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Good luck to u all, I'm leaving the group cause I injured my knee on day 4 of level one. I thought it would be better by now but I'm still in pain. I will have to try 30ds again next month.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I am ready for level 2 but I've been using youtube and theres no streaming of level 2 on there :( boohooooooo!
  • Geojerm
    Options
    I finally started Level 2 yesterday ... and I loved/hated every minute of it... it did seem to go faster

I was soaking wet when I finished , and my butt hurts today !

I've read other stuff on MFP where people put down these workouts as either not enough or too simple.... well, as a beginer I love these workouts. My alternative is being a couch potato - NO THANKS !

Keep up the good work everyone
  • Geojerm
    Options
    I am ready for level 2 but I've been using youtube and theres no streaming of level 2 on there :( boohooooooo!

Hey Ruth - I was doing the same thing using YouTube... but they removed Level 2 & 3 now: (

I ordered the DVD on Monday from amazon.ca it was only like $7 and it came the next day (which I didn't pay extra for)
    I also ordered Ripped in 30 - it was about $5
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    thanks I was thinking of getting it off Amazon, its only £5 in the UK which is cheap :)
  • cad1963
    Options
    Day one of Level 2 completed! I had forgotten most of the moves. Today the plank jacks and high knees were my favorite. Hope I still like them tomorrow.:smile:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    I really like level 2...I can't believe how each move I can feel I'm getting stronger..
    plank jacks...I'm doing em!! yayyyy! even the high knees are great - much prefer those to jumping jacks, those will never be my favourite!