Starting Stats and goals

Options
2»

Replies

• kmariam128
    Options
    I can't start until Monday! But I ordered some Reebok crossfit shoes and I'm actually super pumped up because of those shoes, LOL! I saw Shaun T's facebook post about how important it is not to do this workout in running shoes. Oops! All I've ever used is running shoes for workouts like this, no wonder my knees always hurt.

I'll post my stats on Sunday! My fiance is going to be doing it too... Wedding is in exactly 3 months, I'm going to keep at Insanity until the day of!
  • MsJossie
    MsJossie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Will be starting again tomorrow! (9/5) 3rd time will be the charm :)
    Height: 5:4
    Weight: 170
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 40
    Chest: 39
    Arms: 14

Ultimate Goal: To feel/look great and finally conquer insanity. And to stop ruining my favorite jeans with frisky thighs. Tone up and gain muscle.

I'll be starting for the first time on Monday the 9th of September... Can't wait!!
  • jmy1975
    jmy1975 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity on Aug 31st, but just found this group.
    Height 5'1"
    Starting weight: 155.8 lb
    I took measurements but not right at the beginning, so tracking my jean size (starting at sz 12)

Goal is to actually complete the program and fit back into my skinnier clothes and feel comfortable again. Wouldn't mind being 125 lbs, but I think it may take more than 1 round to get there.