introductions please

Options
I am regina. I am from Arkansas born and raised.I love God, the bible, praying ,going to church, my kids are the most important to me.

Replies

• HarrietSmeltzer1
    HarrietSmeltzer1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am Harriet. I live in York Pa. I am a mother of two and grandma to 5 grandchildren. I still work three days a week in a Call Center for a skincare company. Through asking Gods help I have kept 80 Lbs off for ten years and now 14 with my fittnrss. I have great faith in many things than lose faith in some. I know that God is in charge of my life and he is invited in. Thank you for this wonderful introduction idea. Praters for me for Saturday the 14 my daughter is getting married again and my x will be there. I have been living alone for thirty eight years and he is always living with someone. The new girlfriend will be there and he still has one he lived with fighting over him. Drama. They all call my daughter and fight over him. I rest for a nice relaxing wedding day for her without drama from her dads women. Be careful who you marry as when you have children you do always have to be gracious when you see them.
  • Robertsollady
    Robertsollady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group, my prayer is with you for saturday
  • twirthg
    twirthg Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm Toni. I've lost 30 pounds so far and am trying to keep going (to lose 30 more).
  • bjmge1017
    Options
    My name is Bev. I am 67, widowed, live in Indianapolis, IN and still work full time. I'm, a mother of two sons and grandmother to 9. I love God too.
  • craigchambers961
    Options
    Hi, my name is Craig. I'm a Christian of 27 years and im a Evangelist. Im married and have 4 grown kids. I worked for 25 years mostly in the trades then toward the end of my career i worked in social work, im now disabled.
  • jagivan
    jagivan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Blessings! I'm Jeri, 31, from Southern IL. I was born & raised in church, but fell off the wagon for quite some time. I've been going at it hard for a little over the past 2 years. What a Saviour we have in Jesus! God bless you, Regina, for starting a scriptural group! If anyone would like to add me as a friend, feel free.
  • Robertsollady
    Options
    Thank you all for joining this group,let's pray for each other .I hope you all have a wonderful and fabulous day.
  • tbissonnette
    Options
    Hey there, I'm Tabitha. I'm a 21 year old college student, with about 70 pounds to loose. I firmly believe our health is not only a physical journey, but also spiritual. I'm excited to have found this group.
  • SAcurvy
    SAcurvy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Nicolene, I'm 24 years old. I'm working in Abu Dhabi and study part time. I'm looking to find Christian friends who are motivated and log on everyday or almost everyday, who are supportive and who needs support. I am having a revival in my faith and am very excited to see what God has planned for me.
  • mmretter
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michelle. I am 52 years old and love Jesus. I have probably 70lbs to lose (again). This time I joined a fitness club and am loving it. This site told me to eat 1200 calories but a nurse and a fitness instructor said that was too little and they told me to try 1800. The problem is I have been exercising for about a month and tracking my calories and have not lost a pound. I know I have lost inches because my clothes fit better but it is very discouraging. Going thru menopause so don't know if that is a factor.
  • Ravin714
    Ravin714 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Dana. I live in a small town in Central California. My son and his wife have given me the most precious gifts in the form of my 2 grandchildren who I love to the moon and back. I just turned 61 years young :) I have 92 lbs to lose and was doing much better before a foot & shoulder injury . I now have to be very careful during my workouts as Plantar Faciitis ( the tendon in my foot ) is very painful and my rotator cuff injury has to be babied also..So much of my hard workouts are with my right arm held tight to my side :( I know our metabolism slows to a crawl as we get older but oh my, this is slow going ...
    I wish you all peace, light and love on this and every journey in your life. With God we can do this :)
  • Hello my name is simone Renee I'm looking forward to bible study my favorite book
  • Robertsollady
    Options
    WELCOME ALL MEMBERS I AM GLAD YOU DECIDED TO JOIN MY GROUP, I REALLY ENJOY AND LOVE SPREADING GOD'S WORD AND THE LOVE THAT JESUS HAS FOR US.