Level 2 - Day 4 (day 14)

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Morning Shredders!

Where did everyone go :huh: ?

Hopefully everyone is still getting their workout in. I worry that by Day 30 "we" may end up being down to 1 or 2 people... but at least we will have done it. Commitment & dedication are key to completing any challenge put in front of you. So, to those who remain, stay strong! I'm proud of you & all that we've accomplished so far!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am in til the end! Although my end is September 23rd. I leave for Colorado that day but I will have gone 30 days straight. I am officially on day 20 since I started early and work through the weekends. I started level 3 today. It was interesting and challenging.

Have a great Thursday! It's almost the weekend!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm still here with you. Hopefully, more are too, but just not logging in...

Day 4 complete! Call me crazy, but I kinda like L2.
  • trenee35
    Options
    I'm still here. I took today off from the Shred. I will make it up Saturday. I needed to do a huge cardio workout today in order to meet my goal this week on a 4000 calorie burn challenge. I will be here to the end. I promise!!
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm still here....I took a day off on Wednesday and will make it up on Saturday.