Level 2 - Day 5 (day 15)

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Woo-hoo... it's Friday... & double bonus: we're half way done with the shred :drinker:

For those who are more than half way, congrats to you as well! I don't know if I'd be strong enough or willing to go a straight 30 days. You're all very inspirational.

After today, the weekend is here. Enjoy your rest/catch-up time!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to start L3D2. I don't feel like it (insert whiny voice). But I will because I only have 10 (or is it 9) days left. I also have Zumba tonight so i think I will sleep very, very well tonight. Have a great Friday!
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 down. This level is going by a lot quicker and I am feeling a lot stronger (love the walking push-ups!) I'm going to workout this weekend since Mondays and Tuesdays are hard for me.

I'm jealous you are almost done, Tanya. Awesome! Are you seeing a difference in weight and toning?
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 5 down. This level is going by a lot quicker and I am feeling a lot stronger (love the walking push-ups!) I'm going to workout this weekend since Mondays and Tuesdays are hard for me.

I'm jealous you are almost done, Tanya. Awesome! Are you seeing a difference in weight and toning?

1nt2Lose - I am definitely seeing and feeling a difference. Since I started, i am down 10 lbs and am down 8 inches. I measure on Saturdays so I will see if I lost more tomorrow. I am also doing Zumba and other miscellaneous cardio or DVD workouts so its not all the Shred program but I think the inches probably are. My arm muscles are definitely better. And, BTW...I HATED the walking push-ups. My arms are very weak for some reason so I am still working on those. Have fun during your weekend workouts!
  • SMK683
    SMK683 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Level 2 done for day. I definitely feel my body is used to it now and I can work on doing the harder version moves that I could not complete at first.
  • trenee35
    Options
    level 2 done. I have one day to make up over the weekend. Then I'm caught up and back on track for Monday.
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    L2D6 done!
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options

1nt2Lose - I am definitely seeing and feeling a difference. Since I started, i am down 10 lbs and am down 8 inches. I measure on Saturdays so I will see if I lost more tomorrow. I am also doing Zumba and other miscellaneous cardio or DVD workouts so its not all the Shred program but I think the inches probably are. My arm muscles are definitely better. And, BTW...I HATED the walking push-ups. My arms are very weak for some reason so I am still working on those. Have fun during your weekend workouts!

Wow, that is amazing! I am finally back to the weight I started at - after two weeks! I gained 2lbs the first week and was doing the 30DS plus another activity cardio activity, plus running/walking a mile each day with my daughter. I always ended up around 1200 calories after incorporating exercising. I gave up on the dieting, but will try again after the weekend. I am 141 and really want to end this 30 days at a muscular 138. It's so much harder losing weight as we age! Keep up the fantastic work! I'm happy to hear it is working for you.
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    L2D7 done! I'm not sure if ill be able to pick up the 30DS again until Wed., but I'll try.