Starting Again....

Options
So I've made several attempts at starting NROL4W. I've been on a downward spiral with my health actions for the past month and haven't really gotten anything done. I am starting for real on Monday. No more excuses. I'm not going to fit into the size 14 suits I have by not making these healthy choices. I just wanted to share this. Add more accountability!

Replies

• LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I'm going through the same thing. I gave myself a bit of a break over the summer and although I haven't gained any weight back, I need to really jump back into the mix. I'm starting a upper and lower body split, but I'm focusing on developing my lower body by hitting it 4 times a week. Best of luck on your goals!
  • JKDLady
    JKDLady Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm starting for the very first time tomorrow. I'm so excited! It's been a long time since I've been this excited about starting a new exercise program. I hope I enjoy it as much as I think I'm going to.

I have my workout log printed. I have my whey protein. Just worried about finding the right weights to start.
  • curlygirly80
    Options
    I had to stop do to knee surgery. I had to kick myself in th butt last week to finally start up again. I am 2 workouts in but would love more friends to help and cheer on.
  • pandabear7486
    pandabear7486 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So fail on getting going this past week. I just can't bring myself to get up at 430AM to get a workout done, even if I do go to bed early enough. I've just got to find that motivation....
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Getting up at 4:30am is HARD. I do it twice a week. It *sucks* but I always feel better afterwards knowing it's DONE. I always feel mentally sharper and generally better on those days. You just have to keep doing it no. matter. what. When I first started going at that time, I used to curse at myself, "what the hell am I doing??? I must be crazy???? hardly anyone is even AWAKE at this ungodly hour!!!" blah blah blah. Then somewhere along the way I started to ENJOY getting my workouts over with!!!!

Is there any other time you can workout if early morning doesn't work...
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Restarting stage 2 after having minor shoudler surgey back in late July. First day back in gym was yesterday, felt good, and I have definately missed it! Will do 2A tomorrow, if all goes as planned I hope to be at the gym by 5:30am! I agree with CanGirl40, I like my early AM workouts best!
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I do mine over lunch. They go a bit long, but I just try to come in early on those days. I am *not* a morning person!

I'm three workouts in to stage 4 at this point and it's SO worth it!!! You can do this. Your body deserves it. :drinker:
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I do mine over lunch. They go a bit long, but I just try to come in early on those days. I am *not* a morning person!

I'm three workouts in to stage 4 at this point and it's SO worth it!!! You can do this. Your body deserves it. :drinker:
    Iam *NOT* a morning person either......I have to *FORCE* myself to do the early AM workouts, I love sleep way to much! lol! I do feel beter when I get them out of the way early, but when the bed holds me hostage, I do like you and go at lunch then just stay late to compensate the time....