Introduce Yourself

Options
Use This thread to introduce yourself to the rest of the group by answering the following questions :)

1) Your Name and Where You Live
2) How is your current fitness?
3) What are your fitness goals?
4) Do you have any physical limitations?
5) How is your nutrition?
6) What is your biggest struggle

I'll go first.

1) Andrew, NY
2) Previously non-existent. I currently work out 5 times a week using Les Mills Combat.
3) My current goals are to lose weight and get in better shape (increase endurance). I want to be an example of good health to my children and make sure I am around for them when they have their own kids.
4) No limitations
5) Previously non-existent. Currently I am starting to cut out empty calories and eat more natural foods. I have MFP set to lose 2lbs a week.
6) My biggest struggle is finding the perfect time to workout and doing it when I am not motivated. Sometimes I do not get to start till 1030 at night

Replies

• prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    1.marissa from maryland
    2.walking 60-90 mins 5 times a week
    3.to lose 15 pounds, keep it off and stay fit and healthy to be around for my daughter
    4.none
    5.better than what it used to be. completely cut out sodas and drinking more water but as far as food I cant seem to stay away from fast food and processed food
    6.my biggest struggle is exercise. I get lazy and don't want to do it also food is my biggest struggle. I don't know how to stop eating and im here for help
  • MrsRaia
    MrsRaia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1.Jessica from NY (wife of Andrew)
    2. Les Mills Combat
    3.to lose 40 lbs and feel better in a bathing suit next year
    4.none
    5.better than what it used to be. Strict with sticting to MFP tells me. I also try to eat more foods and less pre-packaged items, lots of lean meats, veggies, fruit, cheese, egg whites etc. I do splurge and use creamer in my coffee 1x a day and a fruit bar/popcorn in the evening. But within my calories and that's a lot better than chips and a bowl of ice cream and 2 coffees with cream & sugar like I was having.
    6.my biggest struggle is that no matter what I do the weight comes off SLOW and I get frustrated and want to give up. So far I haven't.