First post -- I like what I'm reading here.

Options
I've been slowly making progress from a high of 466lbs. I'm currently at 398. I've had some ups and downs through out this process. I'm trying not to focus on perfection but steady positive progress to my goal of 200 plus or minus.

Replies

• Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi holboydr660: Welcome to MFP and the group.

I've found that keeping a daily food record, and logging my exercises (just walking for now, since I'm 353 pounds and cannot run), has been invaluable to any success I've had.

I started at 419 myself, was winded all the time, and in constant foot and ankle and knee pain. Still battle the knee pain, but after losing 66 pounds so far, I'm nowhere near as winded.

And my goal is firmly, unwaveringly set on my success.

Please feel free to add me as a friend. I log and post every day, and will give feedback.

Frank (ftw37)
  • jemethyst
    jemethyst Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far! And glad to have you here as a poster, sounds like you are taking a great approach to your changes!
  • lindseydavis07
    lindseydavis07 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    HI!! Welcome to the group!!

I started out in June at my highest weight... 375... since then I've lost 40 pounds with MFP and the support here!! My goal is to be around 170-150 range!

Feel free to add me :) and keep up the great work!!!

Lindsey
  • TheRainIsGone
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    Congrats on your loss so far!
    There doesn't seem to be a lot of "action" here yet, but hopefully that will improve. I look forward to having others "in the same boat" to talk to.