9/13 question and challenge - CLICK HERE!!!

Options
lisamfick
lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
Friday the 13th...yikes!

Actually I usually have great Friday the 13th's since I work so hard to keep them focused and positive so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Ok, question for the day: How do you reward yourself when accomplishing a fitness related goal?

Fitness challenge - 40 reverse curls
lie on your back with your arms at your sides. Raise your legs toward the ceiling until they are perpendicular to it. Raise then lower your butt 2-4 inches off the floor, lower, and repeat!

as for my rewards - I honestly suck at this department so I'm looking for ideas. It's hard when $ is tight to justify me spending it on myself, I don't want to reward myself with food cause that's counter productive, so I usually just set my next goal and keep going without really getting to enjoy the moment. I'm hoping you guys do better then this :)

Replies

• geojen16
    Options
    I havent accomplished too many goals yet but when I do, ugh, it is usually with food :(

40 reverse curls done..those are hard..feeling the burn!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning and my entire body hurts!!! My abs, thighs, calves (from a night in high heels), and head...between the workout and the open bar, I'm aching :(