Squat or Die!

Options
We start Monday, September 16th. Here are the rules:

1. Take a "BEFORE" pic. You don't have to show ANYONE if you don't want to. Just hold onto it.
2. Measure yourself! More than your scale, your measurements are going to give you an accurate view of how far you have come.
3. STAY POSITIVE! If I had given up on my first 30 day challenge, I wouldn't be where I am today. When it hurt and I had 5 more, I imagined what I would look like when I hit my goal weight. That motivated me to do 6 more.
4. Drink water. Nuf said.

30daysquatch.jpg

Replies

• nimfie81
    Options
    Day 1 - 20
    Day 2 - 25
    Day 3 - Rest
    Day 4 - 25
    Day 5 - 30
    Day 6 - Rest
    Day 7 - 35
    Day 8 - 40
    Day 9 - 40
    Day 10 - Rest
    Day 11 - 45
    Day 12 - 45
    Day 13 - 50
    Day 14 - 50
    Day 15 - Rest
    Day 16 - 55
    Day 17 - 60
    Day 18 - 60
    Day 19 - 65
    Day 20 - 65
    Day 21 - Rest
    Day 22 - 70
    Day 23 - 75
    Day 24 - 75
    Day 25 - 80
    Day 26 - 85
    Day 27 - Rest
    Day 28 - 90
    Day 29 - 95
    Day 30 - 100
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    great statement: squat or die because squatting is the best with my first 2 squat challenges I went from a 32 waist to a 29. I am in the september challenge and boy is it great. We are in week 3.:sad: :sad: :noway: :grumble: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tygoe6
    Tygoe6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think this gona work
  • nimfie81
    Options
    We start tomorrow on my Facebook group! I am very excited!

Who is joining us??
  • Tygoe6
    Tygoe6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It helps very much
  • nimfie81
    Options
    Great to have you Liz!! My group on FB has the videos posted for stretches and proper form. It's just not easy to do all that here on MFP. I will do my best to give any information and answer any questions.

The link to my FB is

https://www.facebook.com/nimfie81

So if you want to add me there and have the benefit of easy click and view documents and videos please feel free!!
  • nimfie81
    Options
    Day 1 DONE! Feeling good!
  • nimfie81
    Options
    OMG! That's really funny. He seemed so chill about it too.
  • ittibits
    ittibits Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can count me in on this! I started my day 1 yesterday with 30 and 35 today. My thighs are on fire today :)
  • nimfie81
    Options
    Awesome!! I did mine today before Insanity and I was like "NOOO...SQUAT PULSES...!!"
  • katherine611
    Options
    Done did it.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • katherine611
    Options
    Ok I have been doingmy squat, crunches, knee high lifts in all. Is anyone out there?:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • elsie1928
    elsie1928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm here doing them too. My muscles don't like me much.
  • ittibits
    Options
    Done 50 today!
  • nimfie81
    Options
    Everyone is doing so GREAT!!! How are you doing with your diets/nutrition? Are we sticking to the clean eating as well as we can?
  • elsie1928
    elsie1928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Staying under calorie goals but making room for my beloved chocolate. And yes doing squats and abs!!
  • nimfie81
    Options
    Staying under calorie goals but making room for my beloved chocolate. And yes doing squats and abs!!

Awesome! Deprivation leads to disaster. Sometimes I melt dark chocolate chips, and make fresh bark by spreading the chocolate on a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet, and topping it with fresh blueberries and pumpkin seeds. But you can add soooo many different healthy toppings.
  • ittibits
    Options
    How is everyone doing?! Completed my 70 squats today and added in stair climbers and sit-ups to boot :)
  • nimfie81
    Options
    Doing good! Great job! I really can't wait to see some before and after pics! :)