Where do you live?

Options
2»

Replies

• samdustybin
    samdustybin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm from Aylesbury and would love to support you if you could support me too?!
  • danielcollins76
    Options
    Hey all, I live in Biggleswade, have done for around 10 years after escaping from Stevenage!

From playing 5 a side every week or two and that was it, to Squash once or twice a week, gym 3 times and week and 5 a side every other week, my fitness is through the roof but hit 94.5kg in first few weeks, got back down to 91kg after a few weeks hols etc getting back on track with diet again!

Anybody noticed that when you are north of 30 you need to have a good diet as well as be active?
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :) I recently moved to Biggleswade
  • shirleyatsegment
    Options
    I live in MK - but just noticed that the most recent post on here is from three years ago so I may be wasting my time!
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Never
    I live in MK - but just noticed that the most recent post on here is from three years ago so I may be wasting my time!

Nope. Just very quiet in here. Bedfordian here but I come to MK all the time (I climb at Big Rock)
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    3shirts wrote: »
    Never

Nope. Just very quiet in here. Bedfordian here but I come to MK all the time (I climb at Big Rock)

yep... very quiet