Options
    Thanks guys! I'm still at it :)
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have to say... I honestly wasn't anticipating seeing a difference (hence the crazy look on my face). I've only lost 3 lbs. Take pictures, ladies! This is really motivating me to finish the Shred. I can tell my tummy is a little smaller and my booty is lifted. And in only 2 weeks!

30DS15daysfront-vi.png

30DS15daysside-vi.png

I can totally see a difference, great job!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies. I made it through level two of the shred, whew that level was rough but fun! So here is my progress pics.

Day one/Day eight/Day 15

I also lost 3 pounds since the start of the shred and 9.5 inches! I had to re add that a few times haha

2pq431j.jpg

Start, Finish
    Weight 146, 143
    Chest 36, 34.5
    Waist 30, 27
    Hips 37.5, 36
    Thigh 23, 19.5

Two days into level 3 and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel <3
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    great progress dani, shaping the waist nicely and your arms are coming in too. well done.
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Waauw, what an inspiration... That's celebrity measurements you got there, pew pew pew... From the looks of it, it seems like you are getting a six pack ? (am sssoooo jealous).

Keep it up, you just gave me a huge energy boost.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Niiiiiiiiice job my friend!!!!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I tell you some days I just feel like giving up and thinking that I'm not really making any difference, especially during shark week when I feel like a whale and want to eat everything! But when I look at the progress pics and measurements, I can tell that slowly but surely, changes are happening :)

I don't think I'm getting a six pack quite yet, or maybe I am and I still have a layer of fat to lose to show it. This is standing up, as you ladies know its a whole different picture when you're sitting down haha