Phase 2

Options
Well its been a month already and im about to start phase 2...looking forward to seeing even more results :)

Quick question....just wondering how others found phase 2, and what results did you see over the 4 weeks?

Replies

• pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 12 day 3 tomorrow and I can honestly say I liked phase II the best--workout 7 notwithstanding. I have been losing about 1 lb a week (not following her diet plan).
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 2 Sunday, I like workout 6. so far i think it has the best ab workout :)
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    During my first round I lost the most weight and inches during Phase 2. It is CONSIDERABLY harder than the previous workouts. How did you find it?
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love the abs super set in WO6. The shoulder super set in WO5 was killer. I can't wait to see what WO7&8 are like.
  • svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    so this topic will work even its a month old..

i started phase 2 today.. i thought i would die.. i think i started crying at the middle of circuit 3. then my boyfriend was like oh get up, you have to do it.. so i just continued..

officially i hate workout 5..

how did the rest of you guys do?
  • sajero2
    sajero2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week of Phase 2 and I agree, I hate workout 5!! I enjoy workout 6 more than any of the others in Phase 1 or 2. The cardio 2 is tough! I am hoping to get more results with this phase. I lost inches with phase 1, but only 4.6 lbs. Not terrible by any means, but I am hoping to continue to shrink with this phase!