MFP not Syncing Food Intake with BM

Options
TiaXL
TiaXL Posts: 31 Member
Hi:

For the last the days, I have synced my BM Core and got a message that my caloric intake "No meals logged for this day". Has this happened to anyone? I have logged all my food for the last 40 days and it has synced with a glitch.

Troubleshooting:
I have unconnected applications and reconnected and same problem.

Replies

• ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have had it happen before, but I disabled the app from both sites, then reconnected, and it fixed it. If that didn't work I'd call BM support and see what they say.
  • stacey_mntx
    stacey_mntx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. I have to re-sync the apps every time I log on. Just started a few days ago for me. I'm contacting BMF to see what's up.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    This is one of the reasons I unlinked mine. Happens all the time, and it's an MFP issue, I think. I just log both places now, but I'm in maintenance, so matters less.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    MFP is sending my food to Bodymedia but Bodymedia is not sending exercise to MFP.
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I've noticed when there are updates to MFP (or BMF) that I have to unlink and relink... I think it's just a required part with the improvements to the systems.

I have noticed though that more and more often I have to do a manual sync on MFP to see the excercise cals from my BMF...
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Ok, this has been happening w/ me too. Went as far as uninstalling BOTH Apps, unlinking and re-doing the whole thing. It works for that day, then wham - next day it's back to MFP reporting to BM, but no BM to MFP. This is getting very annoying.