looking for atkins friends

Options
hello

looking for the above - I am starting tomorrow and looking for friends for encourage me and give critique

I have 70lbs to lose

thaks

Replies

• EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome!

We are a very supportive group who are always glad to have more low carber company among us. The collaboration and collected knowledge here is what made the difference between success or failure for me, and I really appreciate it. Again, welcome to the group!
  • Binkie1955
    Binkie1955 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    happy to be a resource. still figuring it out a bit but seem to be making progress
  • StephanieE3456
    StephanieE3456 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend. I've had great success with Atkins and plan to eat this way forever.
  • CarnitasQ
    CarnitasQ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I need friends too! I'm going into my second week of induction. I also have almost 70lbs to lose. Right now it seems overwhelming.
  • Mistizoom
    Mistizoom Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I don't do Atkins per se, but most of my foods come from the Atkins OWL list. I eat low carb, moderate protein, high fat. Would be happy to add any other low carb friends.
  • lucysmommy1
    Options
    thanks I have added a couple of you also

its hard to not concentrate on the calorie count when inputting foods though lol
  • nanaj26
    Options
    Hi! I am also new to this and basically going by what people have told me and googling. I have ordered some books in hopes I will better understand the whole low carb dieting.
  • littlelawson83
    Options
    Me too, definitely need more keto buddies :) Been on it two weeks and I'm down 4lbs.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for years now...not a diet, just a way of life at this point:)
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request!
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support. Welcome!!
  • reneewl
    reneewl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Adding you. I've lost 210 pounds and gone from a size 28 to a 3 on Atkins. I'll ALWAYS take new low carb friends!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend request me.....I try to stick to under 30 net carbs daily....

whoops....OP has deleted their account.............................................................
  • SpunkiMama
    SpunkiMama Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends, who will actually be active on my feed, and be a part of my journey!! I will be friends with anyone, and encourage everyone!! Welcome
  • melissa_fitdiary40
    Options
    I also need some Atkins buddies for support....so please add me.
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me